Violently ripping music

TheDoctor

Before you read any further, listen to this.

http://rrubucket.s3....RAGE_787698.ogg

Turns out that the audio clips is probably just raw wav data. I imported the si file into Audacity, GREATLY reduced the speed, and cut out some of the other data before it. Of course there's data mixed in with the audio, but since this file format is a complete mystery, who knows what it is (besides the devs of course). Because of this, we probably just can't shove a different clip in the file and expect it to work.

Edit: Updated with a slightly slower version.

Edit 2: I think I might have an idea for what those small static blips are during dialogue. I think they might be animation cues, like once you reach this part of the audio track, spin your head around and detach your arms. EDIT 2.5: Probably isn't that if the audio and animation desyncs.

Edit 3: Apparently 11025Hz is the proper bitrate to import at.

I'm close to extracting a movie file. I'd have already done it if the program weren't stupid

EDIT: Discovered evidence for a save option before it autosaved

EDIT 2: FOUND THE MUSIC, but some of it is weird.

Fluffy Cupcake

This is just like how I got the LR2 sfx, import it rawly. Imported it a few times untill I found the right tempo and other correct settings.

This is just like how I got the LR2 sfx, import it rawly. Imported it a few times untill I found the right tempo and other correct settings.

But there are still a lot of bloops in it that need fixing.

But there are still a lot of bloops in it that need fixing.

do you want to sa- do you want to sa- do you want to sa- Green-a red brick it goes away-ay

• 5 weeks later...
Minifig9292

Oh good lord, I could make a creepy pasta out of the second one.

I'mma try my hand at extracting some sounds, wish me luck.

• 9 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.