LEgo Site Games As Well

Zephyria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

world builder?

Go to www.lego.com, click play, find the list and find word builder 2 on it. It is the better easier perquil that they removed from games but left online.

NO. Can not has. ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Alright then...

You know, I don't know why LEGO gets involved with stuff like Gla*LordZakida fires his Laz0r*. Like with Avatar and now Ben 10. So far, Star Wars is the best Licenced they have done.

How sad...WORLD BUILDER 1!http://www.lego.com/eng/create/activities/worldbuilder/default.asp?x=x

:P well that saved me a lot of trouble...

• 5 months later...

Cause i want Galidor quest and stormrunner Back

for storm runner, long ago i had a problem where i got in trouble and was not allowed on the internet for a whole month (SOOO LONG back then :P) and i wanted to still finish playing stormrunner, so my brother (most likely to stop my whining) copied the game to a flash drive. i still have the files (and am actually playing thought it again right now...)

anyone know the legalities if i wanted to post it here?

storm runner is a java web game made many years ago (2000 ish?) to help in the launch in the Lego RCX mindstorms sets.

general intro story is that there is this planet that you crashed upon and it seems many other people have as well, but none of them had a working RCX bay where people could make and maintain their worker robots (RCX) so they could not make or fix their distress beacons which could not break through the massive electrical disturbance in the planets atmosphere. Your job is to find the broken RCXs and scavenge parts to make a beacon and get off the planet

that's what i remember from oh-so-long ago, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

JrMasterModelBuilder

for storm runner, long ago i had a problem where i got in trouble and was not allowed on the internet for a whole month (SOOO LONG back then :P) and i wanted to still finish playing stormrunner, so my brother (most likely to stop my whining) copied the game to a flash drive. i still have the files (and am actually playing thought it again right now...)

Dude! Gimme Stormrunner! O_O Anyway, on legalities. I'm pretty sure it's alright. We do it all the time (for a long time) over on BZPower and never a peep out of LEGO. LEGO even acknowledges that people are doing this. I'd give you the link to their site where they say this, but I can't find it right at the moment. Please upload it?

Gosh, I didn't know anyone knew how to save games back them. Did he save anything else?

Ohh! Galidor Quest can be played here thanks to the DEVs. It won't save, though. :( I'm trying to make it save again, but I can't figure out why it won't load the save data I'm feeding it. :(

Dude! Gimme Stormrunner! O_O Anyway, on legalities. I'm pretty sure it's alright. We do it all the time (for a long time) over on BZPower and never a peep out of LEGO. LEGO even acknowledges that people are doing this. I'd give you the link to their site where they say this, but I can't find it right at the moment. Please upload it?

Gosh, I didn't know anyone knew how to save games back them. Did he save anything else?

Ohh! Galidor Quest can be played here thanks to the DEVs. It won't save, though. :( I'm trying to make it save again, but I can't figure out why it won't load the save data I'm feeding it. :(

Greetings fellow rock raider fans and players! You have a new forum member (me). I like to speak in a robot-like sentence structure sometimes, just so you know.

Validity of post confirmed. Please post link or make post including attachment of said file. I will then scan it, and post back here on my findings of whether or not it contains viruses.

JrMasterModelBuilder

Greetings fellow rock raider fans and players! You have a new forum member (me). I like to speak in a robot-like sentence structure sometimes, just so you know.

Validity of post confirmed. Please post link or make post including attachment of said file. I will then scan it, and post back here on my findings of whether or not it contains viruses.

Umm, hello, welcome to RRU. :)

What do you mean by "Validity of post confirmed."? :?: Fortunately, I don't think we have too much to worry about viruses, and people wo post them are usually banner. ;)

What do you mean by "Validity of post confirmed."? :?: Fortunately, I don't think we have too much to worry about viruses, and people wo post them are usually banner. ;)

I should have said "Legality of said potential legal issue confirmed as fully legal.".

JrMasterModelBuilder

I should have said "Legality of said potential legal issue confirmed as fully legal.".

Ahh!

sure, i will post a 7-zip archive of the lego stormrunners game as soon as i can (its on my old computer, my flash drive that had it broke... YAY for too many backups!)

JrMasterModelBuilder

sure, i will post a 7-zip archive of the lego stormrunners game as soon as i can (its on my old computer, my flash drive that had it broke... YAY for too many backups!)

Can't...Wait!

then dont :P

note about the game: open "copy of sormrunner runner.asp" in firefox/IE and storm runner will start.

slight problem: the original used iframes to display the video's (actually just .swf's) but the file doesn't use them. if someone was able to re-write the index page that they used, that would be great...

right now they open a new tab/window with the video so it still kinda works...

Download

for me it is able to save, but seems to work intermittently on different operating systems.

saving (for me) DOES NOT WORK ON VISTA

can anyone else confirm?

Thanks so much!!! you are my hero!!!!! could you post this in the petition?

To show my thanks, I will edit this post on whether saving works or not on Windows XP (which I use).

Ok, First save I guess you could say worked, but the CESS Stormrunner is invisible. Still works, buT invisible. Possible cause is that I loaded a game I saved but didn't close out the first tab (where I saved).

Also, I got the datalogs to work. If you need help, I can explain. Otherwise, I'm finished on this post, unless i get my savegame to work.

admalled, do you know how to raise your security level? or maybe a walkthrough on that flash drive?

sorry no official walkthrough (maybe we shoulkd make one? )

to raise your security level, go almost straight north towards the lava area.

There was a walkthrough link on orionrobots (just google lego stormrunner) and i used it back before it was taken off lego, but the walkthrough was actually removed before the game itself. One main reason I think they took it down was because they had stopped servicing it for so long they just let it fall apart. last time I played (before you uploaded that little treasure ;) ) the launcher wouldn't actually launch, but everything else worked. I had the launch code and launcher on one of each kind of RCX, and tried them all, even though only the arachne chassis was needed, and nothing happened. Not even a credit screen. I had no sound so I don't know if it made a sound like a rocket shooting off, or if it made a sound like when you try doing something you can't (like running the "put down" command when you are holding nothing). I might make a little guide, but probably not a walkthrough. Also I have a few gameplay tips. this one I used a lot. Instead of programming and reprogramming to do EVERYTHING, just make this code, and hit "run" and "stop" as needed:

1. Drag 'n Drop either the "turn left" command or the "turn right" command from the left box to the right.

2. Drag 'n Drop the "forward" command to go under that.

3. Double click it to change the number, and change it to a very high number (999 is the max).

4. Save if you wish.

5. Now you basically never need to reprogram that robot for moving from one place to another.

6. In fact, if you are an advanced programmer, but not so advanced that you can't program a robot to find stuff FULLY on its own (like me), this is good enough. But if you are really good, or aren't lazy like me (I stopped at step 4 and said, "this works fine for me.") you might not need to run pick up/put down/store codes, you can easily put it under the obstacle sensor.

More tips and tricks to come!

Also, where's that hermes chassis that's stuck in the mud? I found it last time (again. before the upload) and i got it out by simply pushing it with a forward command, but know I can't even find it! I know where the arachne chassis is, so if you want to know, post it here!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.