How To Add The Tunnel Transport Back In

coolsonic45

coolsonic45

First off open your "Lego.cfg" file. And then Find this line.

LargeHeli {

Levels   3

RouteSpeed   00.300:00.400:00.500

TrackDist   80.0

CollRadius   0.0

CollHeight   0.0

PickSphere   20.0

ShowHealthBar  TRUE

EngineSound   SND_HeliEngine

And replace it with this.

LargeHeli {

Levels	1

RouteSpeed   01.500

SurveyRadius  0

TrackDist   80.0

CollRadius	22.0

CollHeight   30.0

PickSphere   50.0

CanBeDriven   TRUE

InvisibleDriver   TRUE

CrossLand	TRUE

CrossWater	TRUE

CrossLava	TRUE

UseBigTeleporter  TRUE

ClassAsLarge   TRUE

CarryVehicles  TRUE

CostCrystal   9

EngineSound   SND_HeliEngine

ShowHealthBar  TRUE

Now we must add what you need to teleport it in, find this line

AlwaysCheck:Hoverboard	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallDigger	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallTruck	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallCat	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0,Docks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallMLP	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1

AlwaysCheck:SmallHeli	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1

AlwaysCheck:Bulldozer	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0

AlwaysCheck:WalkerDigger   Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0

AlwaysCheck:LargeMLP	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1

AlwaysCheck:LargeDigger	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1

AlwaysCheck:LargeCat	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1,Docks:0

And replace it with this

AlwaysCheck:Hoverboard	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallDigger	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallTruck	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallCat	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:0,Docks:0

AlwaysCheck:SmallMLP	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1

AlwaysCheck:SmallHeli	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:2,PowerStation:1,Barracks:1

AlwaysCheck:Bulldozer	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0

AlwaysCheck:WalkerDigger   Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:0

AlwaysCheck:LargeMLP	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1

AlwaysCheck:LargeDigger	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1

AlwaysCheck:LargeCat	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1,Docks:0

AlwaysCheck:LargeHeli	Pilot:0,ToolStation:1,TeleportPad:1,PowerStation:1,Barracks:2,TeleportBig:1

And there we go! See how simple it was?

• 2 months later...

Ok, Great, I have the tunnel Transporter, however, there doesn't seem to be an action with it. Its supposed to act like a transport truck correct?

I can manually tell it to load, however it then just sits there.

I'm assuming it doesn't have any commands, as well as no upgrades, because it was just a unit made playable.

Any chance on giving it commands?

EDIT: Scratch that, I see now it transports vehicles....

Still, change it to be transport truck, or able to move ore and such?

You can make it pick up materials by adding these lines to the CFG entry:

MaxCarry 001
CarryStart 001
EnterToolStore TRUE
In this case, the vehicle can carry up to two materials and the zeroth carry null is the first one that is used to hold materials. But beware! This is not the only thing you have to do. You also have to add these lines to the vehicle's AE file, which would be in VehiclesLargeheli in this case:
CarryNullName Carry_Null
CarryNullFrames 1

CarryNullName must match the name of a null in the vehicle's standing animation or the vehicle will probably explode. CarryNullFrames is how many duplicates of that null exist in the animation. I believe Carry_Null is what I named it in the fix so use that. However, if no null is found, then it still works but the materials don't move with the vehicle. They'll teleport to wherever the vehicle drops them, but that's silly.

• 6 years later...
MaxRideWizardLord
On 7/18/2012 at 5:07 AM, Cirevam said:

You can make it pick up materials by adding these lines to the CFG entry:

MaxCarry 001

CarryStart 001

EnterToolStore TRUE

In this case, the vehicle can carry up to two materials and the zeroth carry null is the first one that is used to hold materials. But beware! This is not the only thing you have to do. You also have to add these lines to the vehicle's AE file, which would be in VehiclesLargeheli in this case:

CarryNullName Carry_Null

CarryNullFrames 	 1

CarryNullName must match the name of a null in the vehicle's standing animation or the vehicle will probably explode. CarryNullFrames is how many duplicates of that null exist in the animation. I believe Carry_Null is what I named it in the fix so use that. However, if no null is found, then it still works but the materials don't move with the vehicle. They'll teleport to wherever the vehicle drops them, but that's silly.

Seeing that you're the only one person that talks about making helicopter being able to carry materials, can I ask you please, how exactly I make the SMALL vehicle being able to carry up to 20 materials (or 6 at least, if it's limited to that) after being upgraded?

I'd also like to upgrade Tunnel Transport to being able to carry Large Vehicles, from small mobile laser cutter, to walking digger\bulldozer\chrone chrusher\large mobile laser cutter. Is it something that is possible or not?

You said "the small vehicle" so I'm guessing you mean any small vehicle. It's more complex than editing a text file since you need to edit animations as well. If the vehicle's animations do not already have spare nulls that you can use, then you need to edit the vehicle's Stand, Route, and Hit animations to add the nulls. Most vehicles do not have spare nulls in places that would make sense. As for the carry limit, it might be 9 since the Small Transport Truck has nine carry nulls. They are technically always active, but the MaxCarry and CarryStart lines in the vehicle's CFG entry prevent the wrong ones from being used, depending on which upgrades are installed.

Any vehicle can be carried by the Tunnel Transport by adding this line to its CFG entry:

VehicleCanBeCarried    TRUE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.