• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• aLPHA

• Devestater

• Lair

Yep. I found the storyline pretty good till Makuta's Xanatos Gambit. After that I wondered why they didn't parallel between the body and spirit of the Great Spirit. You would think the remaints of good would create some underground guerilla force.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Can't believe I only just found this topic.

Yep. I found the storyline pretty good till Makuta's Xanatos Gambit. After that I wondered why they didn't parallel between the body and spirit of the Great Spirit.

Can I assume this refers to Teridax taking over Mata Nui's body? If so, they DID parallel between the two. Read the stuff moar.

You would think the remaints of good would create some underground guerilla force.

They did this too. Once again, read stuff moar.

Greates Lego Ever, Agreed?

Nope, i don't. Rock Raiders are the greatest. Ever.

I think Bionicle is starting to get pretty boring myself. I hope it ends soon.

• 2 weeks later...

The Lego Company officially announced tht Bionicle is ending next year. The stars are going to be the last sets released and the theme will be replaced with Ben 10 some new "more flexible" action figure theme that will start in the summer. Supposedly Greg Farshtey will continue updating Bioniclestory.com though.....

Nope, i don't. Rock Raiders are the greatest. Ever.I think Bionicle is starting to get pretty boring myself. I hope it ends soon.

*starts screaming insults*

The Lego Company officially announced tht Bionicle is ending next year. The stars are going to be the last sets released and the theme will be replaced with *** ** some new "more flexible" action figure theme that will start in the summer. Supposedly Greg Farshtey will continue updating Bioniclestory.com though.....

They said 2011.....

• 1 year later...
Minifig9292

Ben 1o and Hero factory are the same as Bionicle.

*facepalm*

Wait what's that?

I think it's the drama train rolling into the station!

CHOOCHOO!

lol username

Bionicle... Meh. Used to like it. The first few years with the first Toa and Bohrok and stuff were pure awesomeness. Then they went to Metru Nui and the series jumped the shark. I lost interest, and never regained it, as while the theme did improve a bit, it never got to where it originally was on the awesome-o-meter.

As for Hero Factory... Meh, concept and story are bland and a bit cheesy, but at least the 2.0 sets are pretty good and flexible as far as creations go.

Ben 10?

Do. Not. Mention. Ben. 10. EVER.

I actually like Slizers better then Bionicle and HF. Story (or what existed of a story) was weak, but at least the sets looked awesome and had a lot of building possibilities.

Oh, holy cow... I only JUST found this topic.

WEll, here's what I think of BIONICLE: The reason I'm into LEGO like I am today. If anyone wants to blame something for my LEGO-nerdiness, blame Greg Farshtey. Or thank him. I don't give a care. BIONICLE was... EPIC. The greatest LEGO theme of ALL TIME is, was, and always will be BIONICLE. It made my future. Sure, I'm upset that TLG decided to kill the theme (The Legend Reborn was SO FAIL in my opinion), but maybe it will come back!

Still, BIONICLE is regarded as one of my fave themes (along with Exo-Force) because they led me to loving LEGO.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.