Bring Back Lego Rock/aqua Raiders Petition!

ROCKstar

If we can get enough people, we can bring back rock raiders!

(provided lego Agree to the petition) I will start a topic on lego.com and if we can get enough people, hopefully rock raiders will return! I'm so excited I could......oh dear.

If we can get enough people, we can bring back rock raiders!

(provided lego Agree to the petition) I will start a topic on lego.com and if we can get enough people, hopefully rock raiders will return! I'm so excited I could......oh dear.

I'd hate to break it to you, but I don't think The LEGO Group would honor a petition like that. First of all, it's simple supply and demand. Rock Raiders had a huge demand for a while, but then dropped off. Why? The majority of the market lost interest the demand dropped off and it was unprofitable to continue. I'm sure there would be demand today for some more underground action, but as Power Miners showed us there is always a chance that the company would screw things up.

Second, It's still a bit too close to Power Miners's discontinuation to re-release Rock Raiders. Same with Aqua-Nauts/Sharks/Raiders and Atlantis.

Finally, I actually talked to them a few years ago. TLG doesn't make re-releases except for a handful of exceptional classics. Even then they incorporate new components into the mix.

well, if you want to make a petetion, go to LEGO cusoo or something. thats how lego minecraft started too ;3

Retsnom Kcor

I think I remember an RR petition in the LEGO Message Boards a few years ago (maybe '06 or '07). There are actually petitions for quite a few older themes there. The only one I remember getting very far by way of "signatures" was the Studios petition, and that obviously hasn't gotten anywhere.

Petitions don't really have much of an effect. As Phoenyx said, "it's simply supply and demand."

On the other hand, while a petition might not necessarily be helpful in bringing back anything, it wouldn't be harmful either. If anything, it will let LEGO know that people are still interested in the theme.

TheDoctor

Please understand that Lego is a business and while they do take suggestions for things like whether or not to make a set like Minecraft, they won't bring back an ancient set because forty people wanted it.

mumboking

As seen in the LEGO CUUSOO guidelines.

Please don't submit projects requesting the re-release of discontinued LEGO products or themes. LEGO CUUSOO is designed for new and original ideas. Projects requesting that we re-issue or "bring back" old products will be removed.

I was unfortunate enough not to be able to own any of the sets. Power Miners.....tell me about it. I loved how the rock raider Theme, which all the other themes have, was specified new pieces for that theme, i.e the chrome crusher/granite grinder drill. - At least I think so...

I was particularly annoyed when Power Miners released the 'Granite Grinder' which was ......how should I say......Rubbish?

I was particularly annoyed when Power Miners released the 'Granite Grinder' which was ......how should I say......Rubbish?

Ironically, it was the only vehicle that looked good because it didn't clash green with orange.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.