How Would Lego Characters Look Like If They Where Real.

Seamonster

LEGO have given us some very interesting characters, like: Basil the bat lord, Lord Sam Sinister, Evil Ogel, Brickster, Johnny Thunder, Captain Redbeard... ovs. But what would they all look like if they where real. what i mean is that we should think of ideas to how they would look like. And i mean only characters that are not from LEGO licensed from cartoons, movies, games, or comic books, i mean just pure LEGO characters.

I Am Not Here

my version of Veronica Voltage as a human :

veronica_voltage_manga_style_by_rocketth

you know I have a fanart of Rocket Racer as a human (not the chibi one, the one where he's holding his helmet) Im not posting the picture here (well I might post the link) because Im afraid that people are not like the hairdo I gave him (both these are submited before the human versions of all the bosses is uploaded to dA)

• Like 3

I Am Not Here

Search Lego spec ad up on youtube.

Sorry, it isnt Lego Racers or island people.

thats kinda bit creepy that you showed

we pretty much talking about humanzied versions of Offcial LEGO characters :P

Search Lego spec ad up on youtube.

Sorry, it isnt Lego Racers or island people.

thats kinda bit creepy that you showed

we pretty much talking about humanzied versions of Offcial LEGO characters :P

Yes, that ad, was more like what would happen if our world was LEGO, we would be bald, have our arm going lose, and lose our head, legs and even body.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a few more pictures that I found on deviantART, if anyone's still interested in this old-but-recently-bumped topic:

I, myself, have tried my hand at human-ifying some classic LEGO characters... though, keep in mind that these are all sketches and doodles and not meant to be finished works of art, like some of the above examples.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.