A Terrible Video Of Mine

crazylegoman

crazylegoman

I know that I was one of the members who posted about 5 or so times and then left, but I have been visiting this site pretty much every day since I joined. Anyway, I would like some comments and criticism on a Minecraft video that I just made. I know that the framerate is terrible, and I don't know why there is a black box near the cursor. So, I would really appreciate it if you would check out this video, if just for my deadpan/boring commentary.

Dang, I sound like those annoying youtube spambots.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel

I haven't seen all of the video, since it is quite long, but from what i have seen the world looks really nice! The quality isn't very good, as you said, but what's in the world is really well done.

Man, that world looks GREAT!

Although the lag is NOTHING compared to my laptop. As for the black box... Did you try to use the "Don't show the cursor" option on whatever you're using?

crazylegoman

This video was pretty much a test to see if this comp could handle recording, so I pretty much just pressed record and went and saw what happened. Turns out, the lag was because it was set to record at 15 FPS, rather than 30 FPS. Silly me.

@antillies: I guess I've just gotten so used to the Quake FOV, that it really seems weird when I don't use it. :P

@McStudz: I'm not sure what the heck that black box is or what caused it. It seemed to only show up after the video was uploaded, I think.

Again, thanks for watching my video!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.