Opening Music Files

Lair

Try as I might, I can't get the music files to work. All programs don't recognize them. Is there any way at all to get them to extract properly?

Well Lair, you Ninja'd me. I was already going to make a blog post about some stuff I found on this, but now I don't have to! :D:P

@TheDoctor I created a bat file with exactly what you wrote. It didn't work. :P I am getting an error saying that "cat is not a valid command...". Just because you know the ins-and-outs of Windows doesn't mean we do. Please tell us exactly what to do without a bunch of arghablargh, ok? :)

I've found that VLC, nor ffmpeg (Windows static build from a link on ffmpeg.org) will not read the files. I just get a "invalid data found" error in ffmpeg, and VLC doesn't play them at all. Neither will WMP.

Viewing them in hex, I get data. A lot of data. Yet I can't seem to find a header either.

That's as far as I am. :P

I have the Demo version (I don't own the full game), so it may be different from the full. If you want the demo, you can get it from the topic Cyrem made asking about an english copy and what's different from the Japanese copy. My test file is from the sounds RF (duh), helpmainmenusmm001.wav ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.