Memory Mod (More Commonly Known As The Texture Usage Mod)

Addictgamer

Addictgamer

Several things are needed for this mod:

Text editor.

Lego Rock Raiders.

A minimum of 1 gb ram. I recommend 4gb+.

Step one, open up the cfg file and look for the line

TextureUsage

Make it a ridiculously high amount.

Guess what happens.

You can now teleport in much more stuff before RR crashes due to not enough memory.

Value set at 0:

Spoiler

gallery_3_4_247409.png

200 raiders:

Spoiler

gallery_3_4_67785.png

Please note:

On 2/1/2011 at 6:26 PM, RockmoddeR said:

UPDATE: I have tested different numbers as the value for TextureUsage, and found that multiples of 8 work the best.

Edited by Slimy Slug

• 8 months later...

Cool. Does anyone know how many Rock Raiders you have to teleport in to break the AI?

Enough to crash the game due to spamming Rock Raiders...

But seriously, how is this even related to the texture usage mod?

Cool. Does anyone know how many Rock Raiders you have to teleport in to break the AI?

Enough to crash the game due to spamming Rock Raiders...

But seriously, how is this even related to the texture usage mod?

Because on big levels when you have to teleport a lot of rock raiders down then the AI break very quickly. I have teleported down like 30 Rock Raiders and left the game to run for a few minutes and I get back to all of them at the support station with ore left to grab and walls left to mine.

Because on big levels when you have to teleport a lot of rock raiders down then the AI break very quickly. I have teleported down like 30 Rock Raiders and left the game to run for a few minutes and I get back to all of them at the support station with ore left to grab and walls left to mine.

Maybe they were just hungry?

Maybe they were just hungry?

Except they stop moving completely and only respond when you actually tell them to do something.

Except they stop moving completely and only respond when you actually tell them to do something.

Oh... that's idleness syndrome. It just happens on some installations. I've never gotten it, but other people run into it all the time.

• 1 year later...

Gracias amigos soy fans de RR desde los 8 años. Estoy lagrimeando gracias no puedo creer que me funcione aún en mi antigua computadora mmx 200mhz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.