Too Many Energy Crystals Were Found...

STUDZ

I seem to have WAY too many LEGO crystals (of the Rock Raider mold) nowadays... From all the Power Miners sets I seem to acquire, I now have trans-colored crystals of every color LEGO has made.

I seem to be fond of the pieces, too. They just look... pretty. Like a piece that looks good no matter what. I guess you could call the LEGO Energy Crystals my favourite LEGO elements. I have lots of them, but I want more... And did you know the rarest color of EC in a LEGO set is the trans-green one from the Power Miners Mine Mech (and now the DC Super Heroes Kryptonite mech)? The chrome Aquazone piece was in more sets, even though it was the first appearance of the EC mold.

Anyways, tell me what you think of the Energy Crystal pieces. Are they annoying? mesmerizing? This topic is almost like one fun would make... Collectible?

I just thought of making a topic for a piece that was made popular by LRR.

When I was buying parts for my LRR sets, if the seller also had the green EC's, I'd buy them too. It turned into a little bit of an additiction.

I believe they are a good piece and they look nice too.

When I first read this topic name, I thought it was an in-game thing /:| But back on topic: Yes, I like these bricks, but then again I like almost all bricks...

When I first read this topic name, I thought it was an in-game thing /:|

You've given me a very interesting idea for an ironic level...thanks man.

Oh no:

"Mission Failed! You collected too many energy crystals and tried to teleport them all out... You overloaded the teleporter and now it's broken."

• Like 2

...where the rock monsters give you crystals... but when they give you too many, you lose :S

...where the rock monsters give you crystals... but when they give you too many, you lose :S

This is fantastic...HOORAY FOR RRU-INSPIRATIONS!

I can beat this.

I went digging through my massive amount of Legos, and I started finding all of these Sparks heads.

Each one I found I took it out, I counted them all once I was sure I found every last one.

Why do I have 83 decapitated Sparks heads?

There is the elusive Chrome Green Energy Crystal

I have 7 of those.

Wait, those chrome green crystals are actually legit? I got one (don't remember how) but I just assumed some moron had painted over the silver ones from Aquazone...

Anyway, I do like the piece. I actually sold all of my Power Miners (except for five) and Aquazone sets, so I don't have as many as I used to. In fact, three of the Power Miners sets I kept (Crystal King, Rock Monster Catapult, and Claw Digger) were ones I kept solely for the trans-neon green crystals (more for my RRs!!).

Brikman McBlubber

I got my first Energy Crystals in some Power Miner sets as well. I can't help but agree. They are such neat little pieces I like having them way more then the generic diamond/gem piece. They are just so...facinating. I can't really pinpoint a reason for liking them, but I do.

And with that, I need buy hundreds of these crystals off of Bricklink/Pick-a-Brick/eBay/Garage sales/etc. And then build a shine to them.

I got my first Energy Crystals in some Power Miner sets as well. I can't help but agree. They are such neat little pieces I like having them way more then the generic diamond/gem piece. They are just so...facinating. I can't really pinpoint a reason for liking them, but I do.

And with that, I need buy hundreds of these crystals off of Bricklink/Pick-a-Brick/eBay/Garage sales/etc. And then build a shine to them.

And then build a shine to them.

shine

OH GOOOOOOOD

Yes... From Space Port 1999, if I'm not mistaken. THAT'S the rarest one, I think.

I'd give my left hand for one of those.

983.gif

What did you expect? I'm a LEGO guy at heart, even though those DAMN PONIES have been trying to get to me.

I can beat this.

I went digging through my massive amount of Legos, and I started finding all of these Sparks heads.

Each one I found I took it out, I counted them all once I was sure I found every last one.

Why do I have 83 decapitated Sparks heads?

I have 7 of those.

Yo, Kata. Send some of those Chrome Green crystals my way. I need at least one.

As for the random Sparks heads, I have seen them in some LEGO Soccer sets... But maybe you bulk bought a crapload of Sparks heads?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.