Bahaha, Had An Awesome Rock Raiders / Classic Lego Dream Recently...

Oboe Shoes

I blame college-induced lack-of-sleep for this, but I just had to share this thing :P

Anyway, the entire dream consisted of me watching a trailer for a new LEGO television show. At first, i thought it was going to be another "Ninjago-esque" thing, just a crappy miniseries to promote a new product, or whaever. Then, to my suprise, the show was revealed to be about the classic LEGO themes featured in the 90's era PC games...

The rest is a bit hazy, but it was mainly a selection of action shots with dramatic music, including Professor Voltage's time machine, The Alpha team running through a corridor, a dramatic shot of Rocket Racer's car, and my personal favorite: Docs wrestling The Brickster for an Energy Crystal over a Lavafall.

... I dunno about you, but I'd watch that show no matter how unbearable the writing was for it. xD Haven't had a LEGO related dream in years...definately one of the more memorable dreams I've had about anything in a long while.

...Seriously... Docs trying to get The Brickster in a headlock... highlight of my week right there.

When I read that part about Docs wrestling the Brickster for an energy crystal on top of a lava fall, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. I would PAY to watch this show.

• Like 1

Awesome dream. I never have cool dreams... Usually just have dreams about aliens/the Loch Ness Monster trying to kill me.

And as the others said, I would watch such a show.

Brikman McBlubber

We need someone to make a stop-motion of this.

BRIKMAN! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

What? I would do it, but my LEGO supply is severely limited.

If you all willing to donate your Rock Raiders to me, I'll do it. Or else you'll have to settle with, dare I say it:

Power Miners

We need someone to make a stop-motion of this.

BRIKMAN! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

What? I would do it, but my LEGO supply is severely limited.

If you all willing to donate your Rock Raiders to me, I'll do it. Or else you'll have to settle with, dare I say it:

Power Miners

Yeah, I have the same problem, mate.

Nothing but Power Miners. It SUCKS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.