You failed to pass the park inspector's

appraisal and he's closed the park.

everyone's out of work. Tilly's

destraught, she says that she could

run a park better than you.

Tracy's applied for a job at

Altered Towers, but she thinks that

her plastic body may stand against her.

Written by the developers, not me. I'm very confused. Anybody want to explain this?

If this is an unused lose scenario, then how does legoland really end (or is it one of those "You can't lose" games)?

If I recall correctly, this is the lose scenario. I don't remember for sure, though, as I last played it years ago.

If this is an unused lose scenario, then how does legoland really end (or is it one of those "You can't lose" games)?

If I recall correctly, this is the lose scenario. I don't remember for sure, though, as I last played it years ago.

No, it's not, as those characters don't exist. In the lose scenario, a movie players where a T-Rex destroys the entire park. That guy who gives you instructions then tells you to try again.

Ah, ok.

Well, it still sounds like a typical ending scenario to me.

I guess they decided dinosaurs wrecking the park is more interesting.

With the things, you have said, it sounds like it is an ending used in an earlier version. They probably made a new ending and didn't remove this one. But it has been a long time, since I last played it, so can't remember the lose scenario or much else from the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.