Boss Race

CaptainGolem

Pharoah246

Sorry to revive an old thread...Is there anyway to replace what car the PLAYER drives? As in always make it Captain Redbeard's car etc.? And have you ever noticed how different the models of the bosses cars look from the ones that you unlock? Is there anyway to get THEIR exact model?

Is there anyway to replace what car the PLAYER drives? As in always make it Captain Redbeard's car etc.?

I, um....what? u serious?

And have you ever noticed how different the models of the bosses cars look from the ones that you unlock? Is there anyway to get THEIR exact model?

The player's car is build of bricks, while the boss car is a solid model. There could be a way to hack it in, but technically no, not right now that I know of.

• 3 weeks later...
Noob Slayer

Great job on this boss race, captaingolem. But the video on YouTube is kinda weird cause the sound lags a bit...but still great.

Noob Slayer

I used origamiguy's Circuit Editor to make every single race a boss race. I just need to recompile the .JAM file...I have no clue what this means, however, I am new to this stuff.

• 5 months later...

You can also edit the racers in the DRIVERS.DDB file located in GAMEDATACOMMON.

Well this sparked my interest. How, exactly?

• 3 months later...
CaptainGolem

5.Build a new LEGO.JAM

How to build ? Tell me pls 

There should be a "Build" button on the JAM extractor. After you click it select a folder and it should build a new archive. You name it LEGO.JAM and replace the old one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.