McSqueaky

Here's something I did while I was bored. This mod has four choices of textures to replace the water in the game with.

Filth (Sewage Mishap?)

legorr2009082011043156.png

Exotic Blue

legorr2009082011024000.png

Biohazard

legorr2009082011060073.png

Bloodbath (quality of this picture got reduced somehow)

legorr2009082011161729.png

Download Here

• 1 year later...

What were you thinking about while posting that? Surely it can't be the last post date before you posted. Because that was two years ago :|

And the McSqueaky hasn't been on since October last year.

What were you thinking about while posting that? Surely it can't be the last post date before you posted. Because that was two years ago :|

There are so few posts in this section, it never occurred to me that some of them could be really old.

Both of you stop now, this is dead, and a mod is probably going to lock this soon.

Pyro, second offense for restoration of a dead topic. Careful.

Both of you stop now, this is dead, and a mod is probably going to lock this soon.

yay, a lieutendant is going to lock a topic for no reason! <_<

oh, I haven't contributed to this yet, have I?

Well, the exotic blue would work with some biomes. I like it. The sewage and biohazard don't really fit in with the standard biomes unless you imagine something else (remains of an ancient sewer?) but they would work somehow. And the blood... lol.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.