Harder Rock Raiders (Old Topic)

fun

My first mini haul is done and you down load it here http://www.rockraide...r-rock-raiders/ post any problems you have with this mini haul this is what i have done

1. Edited the pilot status some and added a level 4 rock raider that can slowly drill through hard rock and each upgrade increases there speed and decreases there drilling times.

2. Monsters are harder to kill while slugs are easier and slugs can now be frozen .

3. change path to get to objects/Base,s required to complete the level .

4. the tool store at level 2 will upgrade rock raiders twice as fast.

5. Levels that had eroding lava will erode much quicker and some that never had any will have some erosion.And Crystals are much more isolated and much harder to get. Faster oxygen depletion for levels that did have it and some for levels that never had it more sleeping monsters in some levels.Oh and more emerges for levels and some for leves that never had any.

6. Added a brand new loading screen hope you like it.

7. hers a description of what i done to the levels

1. Driller night changed path to find the tool store crystals are more isolated as well

2. the path to power crystals/ore are more isolated

3. rubble trouble crystals are more scattered/isolated

4. a breath of a fresh air added a moderate risk of oxygen depletion which is 15 be quick & fast and Crystals are more isolated yikes.

5. its a hold up fewer crystals that are more isolated and harder to get

6. Explosive action change path to get to digger and crystals are more isolated as well

7. search,N,rescue added a slight risk of oxygen depletion which is 9 changed the path to find rock raider as well.

8. breathless added a upper slight risk of oxygen depletion which is 12 in addition to more isolated crystals & ore also the 3 rock raiders are in different cravens now the path to get to them is also changed.

9. Frozen Frenzy added a moderate risk of oxygen depletion which is 17 also added more emerges and isolated crystals/ore added a very dangers cavern that has very fast eroding lava mawahhhaa e360545.png um sorry e342157.png got rid of the crystal cache replaced it with well you will see the path has not changed the path to the tunnel trans port has changed how ever.

10. erode works added a slight risk oxygen rate of 5. lava erodes much quicker changed path to get to safe cavern More ore then crystals & isolated crystals

11. Water Lot of fun added a upper slight risk of oxygen depletion of 14 made where there is only 12 crystals on the island you start on so you have to move your base Crystals are very isolated in the big cavern added some Monster emerges as well!

12. Water works decrees the oxygen depletion to a upper see text of 4 but made crystals very isolated and tough to find 2 paths to find the rock raiders but they are both surround by hard rock added a power station where the rock raiders are to save a whole lot of time but there is still plenty of crystals by its self though

13. Rock Hard added a moderate risk of oxygen depletion of 20 also removed one of the crystal seems and replaced it with a ore seam now you have to find 1-2 two more crystal to get that support station built e360545.png Crystals are far more isolated and very tough to find More Emerges as well.

14. Don't Panic Added a high risk of oxygen depletion of 30 Yeah this will make you panic but if that's not enough made it where you have to take to take the long rout and blocked the short cut by hard rock even if you do have level 4 rock raiders it will still take 2 minutes to drill through it. The lave erode even faster and widespread swaths of monster that come out ever 10.0 50.0 seconds added a surprise cavern near the base if you open it kiss the level good bye crystals are more scattered as well.

15. Ice Spy Added a upper moderate risk of oxygen depletion of 25 also added More sleeping ice Monsters and some Monster emerges as well Crystals are far more isolated.

16. Split Down The Middle Added a moderate risk of oxygen depletion of 20 added a cupola monster emerges and made the place have tons landslides/cave ins Crystals are far more isolated Also you must control both teams to to find the base

17. Lava Laughter added a high risk of oxygen depletion of 30 added a lot of monster emerges and changed route to get to cavern with the Crystals and sleeping Monsters Warning has eroding lava that erodes at a moderate-fast rate Crystals are more scattered.

18. Oresome replaced that stupid oxygen depletion of 1 with a high risk one of 40 kept the buildings in the same place Added lots of monster emerges the lava erodes faster crystals are far more isolated and add more Land Slides and cave-ins

19. Fire,N,Water Added a high risk of oxygen depletion of 35 and a coupon of Monster emerges the lava erodes faster and made the crystals are more scatter on the side you start one and far more isolated on the other side.

20. Run the gunlanet added a upper high risk of oxygen depletion of 60 also added a crystal goal of 40 don't panic they should be all next to your base and i included a prebuilt base the path to get to the base is a little different

21. Air Raiders added a high risk of oxygen depletion of 50 added numerous Land Slides & cave-ins Lots of monster emerges Made the surprise cavern a very good fatal mistake the Crystals are far more isolated.

22. Lake of fire Added a high risk of oxygen depletion of 45 Made the lava erode faster the crystals mainly the same but the areas that have the highest are at the end of the map that risk getting taken out by lava added lot of sleeping lava monsters.

23. Back To Basics added a very high risk of oxygen depletion of 70 Tons of monster emerges crystal are more scatter the most are at the end of the map the island is much harder to get to decided to be nice and added a recharge seam next to your base .

24. Hot Stuff added a very high risk of oxygen depletion of 75 tons of monster emerges crystals are more isolated and the lava erodes quicker.

25. Rock horror the most crappiest level has turn funner added a Catastrophic risk of oxygen depletion of 100 the highest that the game can have it is the last level after all added a ***-load of monster emerges and added every type of sleeping monster in the map a lot of them added some fast and pretty quick eroding lava made the massive crystal cache impossible to get to unless you have the debug keys on and the crystals are more scattered as well.

8. Made where all levels must be completed to win and made the timer from the score very high like 9999999 so that you can get a 100 on every level.

9. may make a speed run topic for this in the future.

10. Have fun

...I need a good laugh. I'll download it just for the heck of it and see what it's like.

Thanks tell me what you think of it and the brand new loading screen as well :)

hey i beat Ben would love hot stuff now :smug:

100 the highest that the game can have

Uh, no it's not. The number can go up infinitely

the massive crystal cache impossible to get to unless you have the debug keys on

:|

100 the highest that the game can have

Uh, no it's not. The number can go up infinitely

the massive crystal cache impossible to get to unless you have the debug keys on

:|

actually it really is 100 it say so right here

Oxygenrate	  15  ;(0-100)

and what dose the :l mean is still accessible may if you extract the wad and look at the surf map you will see that it is impossible oh and did you like the new loading screen

1. Actually, it really is 100. It say so right here:

2. And what dose the :| mean.

3. It is still accessible. If you extract the .WAD and look at the surf.MAP you will see that it is impossible.

4. Oh, and did you like the new loading screen?

1. That's the recommended rates. In actuality you can set it to any number. I don't know if you can make it negative.

2. It means I'm not impressed.

3. But that's not the point of a game.

4. I liked it about as much as being impaled in the head with a metal bar.

3. It is still accessible. If you extract the .WAD and look at the surf.MAP you will see that it is impossible.

1. That's the recommended rates. In actuality you can set it to any number. I don't know if you can make it negative.

well that stink and why did you not like the loading screen can you pleas give me some updates i could make because i will release later versions as well.

I will release later versions as well.

Oh wad no

why not that's what the purpose for this topic is for for me to make improvements to the min-hale/overhaul for example do you want ore-some to have a ore goal new levels to rock raiders ? 8 new levels to replace the boring headache training missions new upgradable rock raider levels a brand new loading screen the last level to have a higher crystal goal. just say it and i will do it.

(i bet Some weird guy name Ben would love the loading screen.)

1. thanks i will try that

2. why are you not impressed

3. what dose that mean ?

4. why did you not like it ?

• 1 year later...