Strider

Anonymouse to the rescue!

So I heard PWP was quite similar to WAD. I'd see what I could do working from ogun's WAD tool's source code (see, this is why opensource is good...). Only problem is, I have no example PWP files to use.

It's similar with some differences. Each file has padding between them. Basically the header is: PWAD <number of files> <offset of file properties section> <filenames> <file properties> <file data+padding>.

If you are going to make a builder I suggestion you make it also do extraction so we don't have to use two programs.

Anonymouse

Anonymouse to the rescue!

So I heard PWP was quite similar to WAD. I'd see what I could do working from ogun's WAD tool's source code (see, this is why opensource is good...). Only problem is, I have no example PWP files to use.

It's similar with some differences. Each file has padding between them. Basically the header is: PWAD <number of files> <offset of file properties section> <filenames> <file properties> <file data+padding>.

If you are going to make a builder I suggestion you make it also do extraction so we don't have to use two programs.

Yeah I'll just modify ogun's tool to work with it.

Huh? Thats what I said, I thought you wanted me to make one.

No, I requested one be made. I was never specificly talking to you

He never asked anyone to make a compiler, just wanted someone to give him a direct answer.

^Nope.avi

Anonymouse to the rescue! So I heard PWP was quite similar to WAD. I'd see what I could do working from ogun's WAD tool's source code (see, this is why opensource is good...). Only problem is, I have no example PWP files to use.

I KNEW IT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.