Top Posters In This Topic

• fun

• McJobless

• I Am Not Here

• Cyrem

1) No.

2) No.

3) No.

Sorry man, but I think (and note that I know every character) that none of these characters are in anyway related to mining, and thus they just wouldn't work as characters in LegoRR...that Atomic Betty team barely qualify as Space Marines.

1) No.

2) No.

3) No.

Sorry man, but I think (and note that I know every character) that none of these characters are in anyway related to mining, and thus they just wouldn't work as characters in LegoRR...that Atomic Betty team barely qualify as Space Marines.

they probably could do the mission fire, N,water i think

1) No.

2) No.

3) No.

Sorry, I was here thinking you meant "Would they be good as Rock Raider skins". What you actually meant was "How good would these guys be at completing the missions?"

Well, let's look at it this way. Atomic Betty seems to have impossible luck, and X-5 is his own Infinity-Plus-One, so they would probably get through everything with easy, despite the tedium of having to constantly drill more walls...(remember, this is a kids show).

The South Park crew wouldn't do so well. Based on the humour of the show, the fact they're all so damn young, and because they would be on a different planet, I'd say they would just probably get Deus Ex Machina and end up back in South Park.

As for the Otters, they are totally unsuited to lifestyle in the LegoRR universe, and thus would probably die within mere seconds of starting the tutorial level.

BTW, may you perchance indulge me by answering the following question? How old are you?

1) No.

2) No.

3) No.

Sorry, I was here thinking you meant "Would they be good as Rock Raider skins". What you actually meant was "How good would these guys be at completing the missions?"

Well, let's look at it this way. Atomic Betty seems to have impossible luck, and X-5 is his own Infinity-Plus-One, so they would probably get through everything with easy, despite the tedium of having to constantly drill more walls...(remember, this is a kids show).

The South Park crew wouldn't do so well. Based on the humour of the show, the fact they're all so *** young, and because they would be on a different planet, I'd say they would just probably get Deus Ex Machina and end up back in South Park.

As for the Otters, they are totally unsuited to lifestyle in the LegoRR universe, and thus would probably die within mere seconds of starting the tutorial level.

BTW, may you perchance indulge me by answering the following question? How old are you?

<a date here, please don't put direct personal information in posts... bots will get it>

Edited by Cyrem
Edit

1) No.

2) No.

3) No.

but she and her crew would have to face land slides cave ins monster bad air supply and slimy slugs i have no clue how they could get through that can you pleas explain how they could make it.

<p>

well these characters is what i am taking about see images

i think it would be cool now lets see what you have to say about it

yes these teams  is what i am taking about helping the original RR team

New-PB-J-Otter-Wiki-Logo-pb-and-j-otter-

south-park-pic.jpg

830px-Atomicbettycastpic.jpg

@fun,1: Fine, I bet those otters would make a good, tasty, and healthy meal for the big and small spiders, scorpions and bats.2: South park would malfunction the teleporter and wind up in Peter Griffins house.3: Atomic betty would walk into erosion and stay there till the lava burns her. Her pals would get scar\ed of the monsters and run into cave ins.

These guys are just fine

Lego_RR___Fanart_by_Saruke.jpg

about that maker of it eh , i invited her to go to RRU!

Yopur friend made the LRR crew look younger than they really are. They should be older than that.

Also, the 501st torrent squad would survive better than your charectors fun.

The animated LRR crew pic looks like its from a cartoon.

Yopur friend made the LRR crew look younger than they really are. They should be older than that.

1) She's not a friend. She's a random DeviantArt user. Moreover, they are perfect. I dunno where you're getting your ages from, but the look correct t me.

2) Torrent Squad can't drill.

3) That's the point. It's demonstrating what they would look like if it wasn't in LEGO.

1) She's not a friend. She's a random DeviantArt user. Moreover, they are perfect. I dunno where you're getting your ages from, but the look correct t me.

2) Torrent Squad can't drill.

3) That's the point. It's demonstrating what they would look like if it wasn't in LEGO.

Yes the clone army can use drills! Some clones used them to sneak into separatist bases that were under ground. Extreme110, in the LRR game, Jet looks likes she's 55-65 at least, while in the cartoonish pic of the LRR crew, she looks like shes 25-33. Also Axle and sparks should b3 10-20 years older than how they apper in the cartoonish drawing of the LRR crew.

@fun,1: Fine, I bet those otters would make a good, tasty, and healthy meal for the big and small spiders, scorpions and bats.

You're judging a minifig's age based on looks alone, when nearly all minifigs have the same exact body and facial shape. Besides, some real people look much younger than they really are. Or you could always say that the drawing was made with a lot of artistic license and leave it at that.

Extreme110, in the LRR game, Jet looks likes she's 55-65 at least, while in the cartoonish pic of the LRR crew, she looks like shes 25-33. Also Axle and sparks should b3 10-20 years older than how they apper in the cartoonish drawing of the LRR crew.

I beg to differ. She's whatever age you make of her, and I don't see any evidence to support her being old. Chief is the oldest, and I'd say he's probably in his late 40's to early 50's.

Anyways on topic:

I'd disagree about the fact of Chief being 40 to 50, I suggest he is in his 60's to 70's, Jet looks like she's in her late teens (dyed hair?) to early 20's

, Axel and Sparks look like they're in their mid/late 20's to early 30's and Doc and Bandit are in their 30's to 40's but that's just my guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.