Karsie's Full Mod Package!

karsten

• 2 weeks later...

I run windows 7 and am told the installer isn't compatible and it gives me no options to run in compatibility mode for xp...

Run with admin rights don't use compatibility be sure u have admin rights otherwise it can't install in the Program Files Folder!

• 3 months later...

By any chance can you show us how to add the high poly recources mod

P.S. I'm new started modding yesterday and keep screwing up so I may need a LOT of help.

hey. is there a simple way to stop erosion from ever ocuring and making enemies e.x. small spider and ice monster do nothing or stoping air loss from the start?

PLEASE REPLY TO BOTH OF MY COMMENTS!

PLEASE REPLY TO BOTH OF MY COMMENTS!

This is a forum. You make posts, not comments. Instead of making a second post, please just edit the one before unless it's been a day or two.

To the second post, wouldn't that make the game way too easy? To the first, I think you just use the installer.

• Like 1

is there a simple way to stop erosion from ever ocuring and making enemies e.x. small spider and ice monster do nothing or stoping air loss from the start?

You can make monsters do absolutely nothing with a bit of work, same with air loss. I'm not sure about erosion off the top of my head. But please make another topic for these questions, they aren't really related to a graphics overhaul.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every time I install this, the loading bar gets two thirds of the way through and then crashes. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: the installer says it's not compatible with my version of Windows. :/
EDIT 2: Guys, something in the Pilot folder is corrupt. Some LWS is crashing the game, and without it, the minifigures look corrupted.

Try to manually copy the folders and skip the pilot folder this one can cause crashes sorry, but i don't have time for Rock Raiders and a better installer at this time. Maybe in the future i will continue this project.

• 1 month later...

Okay wow, sorry but what is going on with the building stud? The proportions of the brick are weird, it's overly tall, and the studs have an underside to them and look weird.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

To rephrase, "I was bored so I just sat around and made one of the most awesome mod packages for LRR."

Well, okay, this is an old mod that you've just updated somewhat. But even so, this is awesome karsten, I'll check it out!

I have not used this mod before, In fact never modded LRR ever at all. But if all this does is make the graphics prettier, I will definitely give it a try, after I reinstal LRR on my new PC. In fact I new there was a mod somewhere to make the graphics better, main reason I joined (to see download links) but after joining couldn't find it again. I'm guessing this was that. Yeah. Less talking, more installing.

I guess what i mean to say is I have no opinion until i try it out.

I have not used this mod before, In fact never modded LRR ever at all. But if all this does is make the graphics prettier, I will definitely give it a try, after I reinstal LRR on my new PC. In fact I new there was a mod somewhere to make the graphics better, main reason I joined (to see download links) but after joining couldn't find it again. I'm guessing this was that. Yeah. Less talking, more installing.

Tell me what you think! And this mod brings you much better graphics.

Great job Karsie :thumbsup: I still haven't tested it, but with Vector Raiders and all, I'll be installing it soon.

I did look through the list of mods earlier, and it's pretty messy. I was actually thinking of making some sort of categorised library tool to make it easier to find things.

Lord merCy released a collection of graphic mods together, called >Graphichaul, if that's what you're referring to. But I doubt it's updated, and it doesn't include Karsie's new mod.

Great job Karsie :thumbsup: I still haven't tested it, but with Vector Raiders and all, I'll be installing it soon.

I did look through the list of mods earlier, and it's pretty messy. I was actually thinking of making some sort of categorised library tool to make it easier to find things.

Lord merCy released a collection of graphic mods together, called >Graphichaul, if that's what you're referring to. But I doubt it's updated, and it doesn't include Karsie's new mod.

Graphichaul is very old even graphics mods of almost a year old are not included!!!

• 1 month later...

I have an issue with the installation, regarding on what software I need to open. Right now it is on notepad, and I cannot figure out how to install it right.

Fluffy Cupcake

Wait, so the .bat is opening with notepad instead of just running when you double click it? Anyone care to explain why such a thing is happening for this poor chap? (I'm almost sure you have to right click and press edit for that to happen...)
What I can suggest for now is running the .bat file through command line (cmd.exe) and see how that works out. Let me us know if you need any further help. ;)

I did get it to open now, but Windows says " I can't find Readme.txt, because I'm stupid," even though it is placed in my documents with the installer.

I cant download it anywhere

There is a nice list of downloads in the first post, which I just tested and the latest release can be downloaded. Unless you are referring to something else?

Hello, could someone help me?

I tried both WAD and DATA modding with this mod. I know that the installer installs to a "wrong" location - my game is in D:Rock Raiders, but I simply copy the Data folder from the installer.bat default location in Program Files to my game folder.

However, neither WAD repack or DATA mod works.

I'm having similar problems with another mod that uses Karsie's graphics here:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

• Cyrem pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.