I Feel I'm Missing Out On Cutscenes.

Graesholt

Perhaps you got yours from a torrent site or you software settings are make your computer unstable.

Meh, I prefer using a combination of VLC and manually downloading any codecs I don't have.

VLC is an audio/video player that looks like it's stuck in the late 90's. It comes with several codecs pre-installed so you don't have to go searching if you want to watch MKV files or something else that's not considered a standard. It works well enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I just now found out that this thread has a second page '-.-

(I know. I'm an idiot.)

So, downloading Cyrem's codec pack did fix the problem with the game not showing the movies, but not entirely to a satisfactory level (I don't mean to sound demanding :P)

Cyrem's pack did fix the problem, but now the game outright refuses the go into windowed mode in the same way as it used to.

This happened the moment I installed the pack, and it's very annoying.

Does anybody have the game running in windowed mode, who can vouch for it's compabillity with the cutscenes, or does anyone have an idea of how to fix this?

(for infomation on how I used to run the game in windowed mode, see first post.)

• 2 weeks later...

A curiosity I've found by tinkerting way too long for a solution is that if I manually set the screen to 16 bit and then run the game in windowed mode, the lego logo will assemble, and only after that will the game shut down.

As I understand it, the intro would normally play after the logo, but somehow it does not.

Why is this happening when the moves are the same format?

Why does one play in windowed mode and the other not?

HA!

I think that I just fixed the world!

By using the Nvidia control panel I have set the game to run with my integrated graphics card!

Now the game can run in windowed mode and show the movies!

Tomorrow I will restart my pc and check if the game still runs, and then I will also see if I can play and complete a mission.

It is quite late now, so I won't get to do it before bedtime (yes, i have a bedtime :D )

If everything still runs smoothly in the morning, this problem can be declared solved!

It's alive!

I have fixed le game :D

Now will someone kindly tell me how I declare a topic 'solved'?

By 'I' I of course mean that we by shared effort have fixed my game :D

I am very thankful for all help I have recieved :D

Now will someone kindly tell me how I declare a topic 'solved'?

Cyrem or one of the mods will see your post and will make it solved. Congrats on getting it working, and enjoy your game.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.