Minecraft Texture Pack, Tunnel Vision 1.0.0

Sonic322

Formerly Cheater Vision. This texture pack allows you to pay attention to what's going on underground. If someone is building under your land then you can find them with this. Find everything you're looking for in your world. It's just a great texture pack to have on less than familiar servers and maps.

It can be found here: Tunnel Vision

I told you you should have posted some screen shots, now your texture pack is ruined, nothing left for us do do but point and laugh at you.

*points at Sonic*

HA HA HA HA

JK

But seriously, its good to see that you have finally posted the texture pack.

Fluffy Cupcake

As a saying I've heard on the MC forum goes. "No pics no clicks"

P.S. I know this isn't the MC forum, but I'm still gonna say it anyway.

As a saying I've heard on the MC forum goes. "No pics no clicks"

P.S. I know this isn't the MC forum, but I'm still gonna say it anyway.

Actually there are some old screenshots in my gallery. Like here is the best of the three in my gallery.

gallery_5_66_73990.png

As you can see I have been fine tuning this texture pack since Beta 1.3. This one however is better because I really put some effort into the 1.0.0 version. It basically has the same look as the 1.3 version but there are a few things that make the new one far better. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

Congratulations, you're a cheater! You're the kind of person who takes the fun out of Minecraft because of paranoia and some kind of irrational comtrol complex. The only reason someone would be building under your area is for large scale mining operations or because they don't like you for some reason (but why would anyone not like you?). Why don't we make a proper mod that changes the WorldRenderer so that grass, dirt, stone, gravel, etc are semi transparent, leaving only ores visible? Have fun sapping the fun out of minecraft. :)

Congratulations, you're a cheater! You're the kind of person who takes the fun out of Minecraft because of paranoia and some kind of irrational control complex. The only reason someone would be building under your area is for large scale mining operations or because they don't like you for some reason (but why would anyone not like you?). Why don't we make a proper mod that changes the WorldRenderer so that grass, dirt, stone, gravel, etc are semi transparent, leaving only ores visible? Have fun sapping the fun out of minecraft.

I just feel safer knowing I can keep track of people who can get joy out of bothering, annoying, and harassing me for no reason at all even when I am trying to stay away from everyone else and let them do their own things. Much like what you do when the both of us are on the same server. But this isn't about who gets who in trouble because they think acting like a douchebag to other people is cool. This is about my texture pack.

Some of the other things I put in that are just for fun are:
  • Signs are easier to read because I replaced the texture they had with a white box so you can see the black letters better.
  • The arrows have the old purple survival test texture again.
  • The player display box of the survival inventory menu is now grey so you can black parts of player skins easier.
  • It is now far easier to see out of a pumpkin. The texture might look a little halfassed but it's supposed to look like that. I will make it better looking at some point.
  • I made the buckets look nicer by removing the spills from them.
  • And I removed Herobrine.

Over all it's a nice texture pack to have if you plan to build underground a lot and don't want to risk hitting water or lava or a cavern full of mobs.

I agree with both you can TheDoctor, I find this texture pack very useful, but TheDoctor raises a good point, the only reason you would have this on all the time would be if you were paranoid, and it does kinda suck the fun out of the game a little bit.

But overall, I like it.

ps. I told you you should have taken some screen shots.

• 5 weeks later...

For the purposes stated, most people won't need this unless they use sand/gravel floors or other people start digging holes under them.

I see a better use - on the server, I was using a pack like this to build the subway in Empire city. Now, construction on that project can continue.

It can also be used to locate hostile mobs in nearby caves (to avoid or kill), or lava and water in underground pools.

It has come to my attention that the new pumpkin head texture does not let you see out of it.

To the 10 people who have downloaded it I will fix this as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...

nice, my wife hates me for using this :D

Does she play too or does she not like you "cheating"?.

yeah she plays. we've got started playing an hour or so almost every day again now that i got my server set up right and other people can join without being on my Router

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.