Crashing Before Intro

jg325

Fine, it doesn't like some newer Radeon cards. It doesn't change the fact that a bunch of members have experienced slowdowns or other problems with Radeon cards, including myself.

but waht about dell factory chipsets

Chipsets are a hit and miss kind of thing. Right now, I'd be blaming Windows 7 64-bit. Can you install an XP partition and try see if it works on that?

not enough room on my drive to do that right now

Alright, well, that's problematic.

I'm running out of ideas...do you have another computer you can use in the meantime?

it works if i do one mission, quit wait 2 min, then restart it and do the next, tutorials are still bugged out, but i already know how to play, so far no other glitchs have occured, i think it is workable.

it works if i do one mission, quit wait 2 min, then restart it and do the next, tutorials are still bugged out, but i already know how to play, so far no other glitchs have occured, i think it is workable.

That has to be the weirdest solution ever...I guess your game is just acting up. Not much we can do, as far as I can see.

i bet it is, oh well, as long as it works, and who knows, maybe somebody else will be able to use this solution, but i doubt anybody else has it messed up as bad as me lol

You could try to install the WinXP Mode for Windows 7 (est. 650 MB), this helped alot getting the old DirectX 8 Drawcalls getting through (one of the reasons the game fails to run smoothly on Win7 64.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.