LEGO Pairings

I Am Not Here

12 members have voted

1. 1. you support LEGO pairings?

I Am Not Here

Anyone here support LEGO Couples? Most fandoms have these you know

for those who dont know what im talking about, here's an example: :axle: + :jet:

Honstly, I don't have a problem with LEGOs doing anything possible in real life, so long as the questionable material in real-life is somewhat subdued in LEGO life...

I Am Not Here

Question. Why do you have Miku as a LEGO figure as your avatar?

Oh you mean my current avatar?

Cause I like Vocaloid

Oh thats Rocket Racer ( you can tell by his face & hair ) as Miku, I really cant help that xD

-snip-

I'M SORRY I JUST HAVE TO POST SOMETHING STUPID OR I WILL GO INSANEADSFGDNESRDTFGH

That's why you should create a new topic in General Discussion about you suddenly reappearing out of nowhere.

Stan and Maria.

'Nuff said.

What theme are they from?

Lair, have you read my blog? WAAAAY back when it had a story on it??? Stan was the main character, and Maria was his wife.

No because that wasn't the point of this topic blah

Actually, technically it is. The topic discusses wether you agree with LEGO relationships or not, and I'm pretty sure McStudz' material dealt with this issue.

OK, if we're talking about OFFICIAL LEGO pairings...

The only couple I can think of in LEGO (not counting licenses themes) is Pepper Roni and Sky Lane.

Lair, we're talking about ROMANTIC pairings here, not copies of past characters (Thunder and Raines). In fact, Jake Raines isn't TRYING to be Thunder. He's more like a younger Indiana Jones without the hat.

And Rocket, have you actually READ my work??? Or are you just pleased that someone actually got what you meant by "pairings"?

And Rocket, have you actually READ my work??? Or are you just pleased that someone actually got what you meant by "pairings"?

The later, I believe. Best to shove it in their face.

I Am Not Here

Or are you just pleased that someone actually got what you meant by "pairings"?

Well, you got my point :satisfied:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.