Rock Monster Drop Intro

Cirevam

Here's an unfinished LRR intro video meant to promote RRU. The last time I worked on it was October 24, 2010, but I've learned more about Lightwave since then.

As I said in my comment on the video, good ^^.

However, parts prior to the punch and succeeding the drop don't seem natural. It might also be a bit elongated.

It seems as if the camera flipping from the cave to the Planet picture could use some work. In addition, it might be too brief.

Just my two cents worth. Although they many not be too accurate...I'm not a good video critic.

I like it, but it's still shaping up. Might want to stick in a raider getting thrown at a building, just for reassurance...

Things that will be changed:

Crystal will glow.

Animation should be more natural.

Cavern should be something other than the default square I use for everything.

Maybe a raider will walk towards the crystal in the beginning, then look up and run away as the monster falls.

Sounds.

Sounds.

THIS MADE MY DAY.

loljks but still, looking forward to any TR progress.

Even if it is one of those god-awful teaser trailers they later include as an "attract" movie which makes itself known after being idle for so long in most video games of today...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.