Sadie Meowsalot

Sadie Meowsalot

Download

This is a retexture of the IceSplit folder made to appear as if it were on the surface of a planet.

(For those who don't know) To enable this in-game, either delete one of the already existing folder's textures, copy/paste in the SpaceSplit textures, and replace the ROOF image with the SPACEROOF file, or edit in a new texture set entry into the .cfg, change the texture set of one of the levels to Space, and add the SpaceSplit folder, and SPACEROOF file to your WorldTextures folder.

?do=download

Edited by Slimy Slug
Reuploaded biome and fixed image embedding
  • Like 1

It's really good, but I suggest blending the floor and hard rock a little better, and maybe make the solid rock less dark so it blends with the other rock types, but still, great job.

Tauka Usanake

It's really good, but I suggest blending the floor and hard rock a little better, and maybe make the solid rock less dark so it blends with the other rock types, but still, great job.

The solid rock is space. I just saw it. It looks great like that but another screen shot with all the different rocks and streams would be good.

?do=download

Here a screenshot from the Preview Tool showing all wall types except for the seams. Don't comment on it though please because I'm going to delete it once Sadie uploads one showing all the rock types, if she does. And to Tauka Usanake, I was just saying it looks a little out-of-place.

Edited by Slimy Slug

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.