Qestions. Answers. Right Here.

Seamonster

Yes, i am going to answer your questions about my stories. Especilly the Complete story of Planet U.

The Questions are what you must ask, but remember that you must...

1. not be mean, and to troll here.

2. Ask, if you are wondering something.

3. also put more questions in a way like this rules, 1.2.3. ovs. Under itch others.

Please follow this rules, and be nice here, no meanies here.

So, what are your questions?

Oh come on, here i am, putting up a topic where you can ask your questions so i can answer them, and no onw even whants to ask a questions about anything of my previous work? you cant be for real.

We can be real, because if we weren't, then you would have no one to write fan fiction to, in case you had ideas that needed to be transstipulated in an orderly manner and...

Honestly, I don't have questions because you and I have talked about your theories before.

This was meant to those who where wondering about my fan fiction. and the "Cant be for real" part was just a word, what i meant was because non had asked a question here, and i where just trying to get peapol to ask, not just look at this.

But...there's nothing to ask? Everything seems straight forward.

That, and I'm not sure everyone is buzzed up on your FF yet. Give it time, someone will read it and eventually ask a question.

No, because there is questions peapol will ask, like how the space pirates became under the control of the Core King.

Fine, how did the Space Pirates come under control of the Core King?

He manage to capture a small group of them, when they came to planet U. and with their technology, where able to meet their leader. The Core King then made a deal with them, if they helped him he would give them all the energy crystals they wanted, so that they could power a super weapon the Space pirates where planing on using on the home planet of the Rock Raiders. but the other reason that they follow the Core King, is because they fear him.

About your stories? What have I been missing out?

May I please read your stories?

(^ 3 great questions about 'your stories')

you can read them, just good.

• 2 months later...

Now i have waited and still not much of a question.

Because, once again, there are no questions. Just...make more, and don't be a jgwhateverthenumberis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.