Home Of The Spybot

Tracker

I don't have a picture, but I got the Purple Nightstalker (or whatever you called it) for my 10th birthday, and I've always been customising it. It's latest form was in the mechanism for a custom built projectile launcher which would fit nicely on the glove I made...

Got a camera? Also, notice that all of ours except for, up wait, Cire changed his bumper, have been modified? Mine got flat and modular, Cire's got basic and versitile, and yours, well without an image I'm not sure. The name is Shadowstrike, Ext, and that image I posted is slightly outdated.

Also, is the firmware on fixed ROM? I know that some parts of the software are stored in RAM, while others are on some form of ROM.

gallery_1300_107_328454.jpg

There is an up to date image.

The firmware is on EEPROM. If you can get your cable to work right, you can use the Bricx Command Center to change it or make custom missions with much more freedom than the standard software allows.

Also, in my picture I just took the claws off so I could ram it into the Mindstorms bot more easily. It's basically stock with a few pieces replaced.

I will have to find one of them first. Then I will be able to try the port again. Strange, the two comps that worked, one just needs a new driver, and the other was a lost cause, were WinXP. The other that still works is WinME. And the Explorer's problem seems to have occurred in others of the same model, but those instances occurred after the port was working for a while. Windows update screwing the port's driver into the ground? Damaged pin? Who knows, all I know I have fix the dang thing,

I currently have a stock Shadowstrike and Technojaw and a Gigamesh with several cosmetic mods (Radar dish, green elements for the laser, and an arm made with Bionicle components). I've also built a full-size (about twice the size of the actual model) NXT based replica of Technojaw from the intro video in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a camera, but it has too many photos on it from America...and also, my thing is disassembled. When I spare some time to it, I'll take a picture.

Thanks for the update on the name to, I always did get it confused...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.