Lmlp Vs. Tx-130 Saber-Class Fighter Tank

Cap't Rex

Hey guys, can you help me here? I'm tring to change the LRR LMLP into the TX-130 Saber-class fighter tank. Is this possible? If so, can you help me?

It would be possible, you'll need a 3D model of it though.

As for actually getting it in game you'll need to talk to Cervram or one of the other modders here. I just help with troubleshooting at the moment.

(headbang) DEAR GOD MAN, COVER YOUR BALLS.

Even replacing a vehicle is a MASSIVE investment of time in development and testing. Let me guide you a little bit:

1. You need to make a .lwo object (A 3D Model of your file created in Lightwave or anything that can convert to Lightwave 5.6 format).
  2. You need to create several .lws animations (Essentially you are creating a little mini-movie of what the vehicle can do and how it does it)
  3. You need to make an .ae file (It pretty much defines most, if not all, of the animation properties, as well as including things like "Scale" to throw you off)
  4. You need to add sound entries in the .cfg
  5. You need to add the filelist entries in the .cfg
  6. You need to add all of the prorperties which aren't in the .ae file to the .cfg
  7. You need to add dependances and damage values in the .cfg
  8. Lastly, you need to check compatibility of the mod with other mods

And that's being VERY generalised...you actually need to do a lot more, including adding correct nulls and texturing...

So don't get me wrong, do go for it, but make sure you've got the skills, time and tools/knowledge to do it before you commit to something like this.

(headbang) DEAR GOD MAN, COVER YOUR BALLS.

Even replacing a vehicle is a MASSIVE investment of time in development and testing. Let me guide you a little bit:

1. You need to make a .lwo object (A 3D Model of your file created in Lightwave or anything that can convert to Lightwave 5.6 format).
  2. You need to create several .lws animations (Essentially you are creating a little mini-movie of what the vehicle can do and how it does it)
  3. You need to make an .ae file (It pretty much defines most, if not all, of the animation properties, as well as including things like "Scale" to throw you off)
  4. You need to add sound entries in the .cfg
  5. You need to add the filelist entries in the .cfg
  6. You need to add all of the prorperties which aren't in the .ae file to the .cfg
  7. You need to add dependances and damage values in the .cfg
  8. Lastly, you need to check compatibility of the mod with other mods

And that's being VERY generalised...you actually need to do a lot more, including adding correct nulls and texturing...

So don't get me wrong, do go for it, but make sure you've got the skills, time and tools/knowledge to do it before you commit to something like this.

Can i have the same dependencies, damage value, and sound as the LMLP? Also, i just want to reshape it but keep the same properties.

Can i have the same dependencies, damage value, and sound as the LMLP? Also, i just want to reshape it but keep the same properties.

Alright, you can do that, and it's a little easier, but you'll still need to do the big hard parts. I'm pretty much AFK for the next two weeks, so you'll need to contact somebody else on the exact steps to follow.

I have no idea when it comes to 3D modeling except about what processes render everything and how Polygons effect quality and performance, as well as the general idea of how both modeling and animation are implemented in the first place. To get a good understanding about it your best choice is to talk to Cervam (his overhaul mod has multiple vehicles he made himself).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.