Installing LEGO Racers In Windows 7

Addictgamer

Could be stuck in the memory...maybe a process was causing it to not load, but when you reset the computer (thus killing it), it was finally able to load?

The BIOS clears RAM on startup.

I woke up this morning thinking so. That is f***ing ridiculous.

So then, LEGO racer's setup.exe is a ram overloader that is set to run several days later?

That's what I've understood so far.

All I know is that I'll finally be installing racers today :D

A RAM overloader that is set to run days later?!? I don't think so. Installers are made to run when you click them, not later.

You mean you didn't try my method of "installing" LR with running the installer? :(

JK!

If you can install it, maybe you can make a tutorial on how to beat Basil the Bat Lord! Or maybe Gypsy Moth! They are the only ones I haven't beat! (except for RR.)

No, it refuses to install again - and I'm not waiting several days. I'mma hafta use the cab extracting...

You got it working yet? I am wanted to hear a success story from all this...

• 3 years later...

It's really strange, because my computer runs off windows 7, and when I installed LEGO Racers on my computer, I didn't have any problems with installing it and the game worked perfectly. 

It's really strange, because my computer runs off windows 7, and when I installed LEGO Racers on my computer, I didn't have any problems with installing it and the game worked perfectly. 

As far as I'm aware, most people don't have problems running Racers on W7, it's a little more forgiving then say LRR which will crash for every reason conceivable.

There's just a few oddities that appear every now and then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By the way, I posted that when I was using our home computer that is installed with Windows 7, but now I have my own computer that is installed with Windows XP, especially for LEGO Racers modding!!!  :D  :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.