Punk: The Discussion Of Art Style

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

I'm curious, if we were to name Rock Raiders "style" what would it be? I was thinking something along the lines of a "Cyrstal Punk" cyberfunk derivative. Discuss your thoughts here.

I was thinking about a RR themed Texture pack (ja I know, done before) but there really isn't set "theme" for what rock raiders is. Unless my more enlightened co-raiders can set me straight. So if some person wants to come along and make some sort of themed skin or prop or something like that, then there's this topic for what RR really is. Sure, it limits the imagination to a point, but like artists give a crap about pre-set limits unless money or a general prize is involved.

Worse comes to worse, I'll start trying to found a "Crystal Punk" theme into some sort of pop-culture movement. Please don't let it come to that.

I think what he's trying to do is come up with a new term instead of using pre-existing ones. Crystal punk sounds pretty good to me. I think it will be a good placeholder until we can come up with the perfect one.

Mining punk?

undeground punk? (lol)

POWER PUNK (lol)

POWER POP (awful)

post-einstein rosen bridge punk?

future punk?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.