LEGO Racers 2 Cheat Engine Hacks

kajeuter

Modded Lego

Ok i found it,thanks! :love: I told kajeuter this:

Hi i am Modded Lego from Rock Raiders United. I was wondering about the post that you posted here: http://www.rockraide...t-engine-hacks/

About the cheat engine hacks, you posted about your friend making some new cheats that included unlimited power ups and invincibility to cars in Lego Racers 2 and i was wondering if he is done with them. Because if he is then it would make the gaming experience of Lego Racers 2 even more enjoyable! I liked the first cheats that you posted Kajeuter with the starting positions and the special cheats for the cars and I bet your friends cheats are going to be even better. If he is finished with them could you notify me via reply and post a link at Rock Raiders United. My username for Youtube is TheLegoRacer2. Thanks!

That should get the message across! Thanks i would have never thought of using Youtube! :af:

Fluffy Cupcake

Your welcome. You didn't have to state your Youtube account name btw, because it says who sent it (unless you sent if from another. account).

• 2 weeks later...
Modded Lego

He didn't respond to my post on YouTube so i posted another to him reminding him more about Rock Raiders United Post he made, here is my message:

Hey Kajeuter, I am still wondering about the post that you sent on Rock Raiders United with your friend and his cheats. You posted it in August and I haven't heard from you since. Do you know if he is done with them, if so post it at Rock Raiders United, if not then tell me on my YouTube account. It's really important because about three people I know are waiting for your cheats. Here is the link to Rock Raiders United, at the post where you posted that your friend was working on the cheats: http://www.rockraide...t-engine-hacks/

Hope your friend is done with your cheats so that we can enjoy all of your cheats, Thanks!

Hope he answers, does he ever check YouTube? Or is there another way I could reach him? Becasue if he doesn't respond then I'm stuck. :wimp: :'( :wimp:

Fluffy Cupcake

Okay, I suddenly feel stupid, realizing that I never bothered to turn MSN/WLM on all this time therefore not having a way to IM him. Tells you how much I don't use it.

Okay, I suddenly feel stupid, realizing that I never bothered to turn MSN/WLM on all this time therefore not having a way to IM him. Tells you how much I don't use it.

Let's see here...

FACEPAW.png

Modded Lego

so Segatendo you can contact him with MSN/WLM? That would be great, that would solve our problems indefinitely. :love:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank YOU!

So what was your friend working on? Because when i searched your cheats i didn't find unlimited powerups or the other cheats you listed above.

So how do i get those?

umm...ok that was unexpected.

So are you going to answer question kajeuter?

so have you spoken to kajeuter yet segatendo? I am still wonderng about those cheats. Because it would be great to have unlimited powerups because then i could shoot unlimited projectiles at my enemies.

My friend is not working on this anymore. Nor am I. Im not sure if my friend still got the game installed 8|

About the messages, I get like 10 each day, and most time, I put all in the trashcan. :whistle:

You could also PM me via this forum.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake
About the messages, I get like 10 each day, and most time, I put all in the trashcan. :whistle:
You should leave a note somewhere obvious saying not to ask, well, if you haven't already.

Modded Lego

Ok Kajeuter, so do you know any codes, or any files that you were working on that are unfinished? Or do you know any tips? :love:

• 3 weeks later...
Modded Lego

My friend is not working on this anymore. Nor am I. Im not sure if my friend still got the game installed 8|

Ok Kajeuter, so do you know any codes, or any files that you were working on that are unfinished? Or do you know any tips? :love:

do you? Because that would be very helpful. If so maybe you could give the codes you guys gave up on and give them to me and maybe I could figure them out! :love:

Modded Lego

well darn! When he was on I asked his question and he didn't come back to check if I had a question. I thought he would answer it. :'(

Modded Lego

If you do have some peices of the codes you were working on Kajeuter could you send a link? That would be really great! :love:

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Okay, so I know I uploaded these a while ago, but not everyone is subbed to me, so I thought I'd post em here, and in this topic specifically because I did these with CE.

Racing while having the replay cam on sure isn't easy.

P.S. These were recorded on a laptop that isn't the greatest for games, hence the laggyness.

I have a few other LR2 CE videos laying around, but I still need to edit them and put them up.

Edit: Up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Modded Lego

Ok thanks anyway Kajeuter for your other cheats that you made! :love:

Segatendo, where have you uploaded those cheats, I am very interested in your car going very fast! :love: And maybe your codes may help me find a way to fly with my car!

Fluffy Cupcake

I haven't uploaded them anywhere, because I need to find the pointers, and I suck at finding pointers (from what I read on finding pointers, I should be able to find them though. I only did try looking for one, so I should try the rest.)

ExtremeDude2

*falling video*

I managed to do something like that years ago in the adventure island main room I glitched through the floor and just kept falling infinitely, I also kept going faster as I fell xD

Modded Lego

I haven't uploaded them anywhere, because I need to find the pointers, and I suck at finding pointers (from what I read on finding pointers, I should be able to find them though. I only did try looking for one, so I should try the rest.)

Oh well I learned how to find pointers using the tutorials that come with cheat engine. It was kind of hard so I searched on youtube how to finish the tutorial and thats when it came clear and I learned how to do it. Well whenever you find the pointers I hope you post your cheats here! :af:

Fluffy Cupcake

Tbh it doesn't seem that hard. I understand using which value and offset to use (not that I ever can get far enough for offset), but when I tried searching (with hex enabled of course) nothing comes up :S. (this was for the checkpoint one to be exact.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.