LEGO Racers 2 Cheat Engine Hacks

kajeuter

Hi all!

My name is Kajeuter and I am new on this forum. I was the one who found all cheat engine hacks for LEGO Racers 2.

Its too bad that the GTC file hasnt been cracked yet. Never heard about it, and no programs on google.

But the FILELIST.ini has very much files, and when u change something like cars, it works. But when u change textures, it wont work for some reason.

Anyway, to get all the Cheat Engine cheats, look here: https://www.box.com/s/yqm510p18s89sdah4r7e

A friend of mine gave the hacks another try and he found this:

- Brickboost wont decrease when using it

- Brickboost wont increase

- Your car cant lose peaces

- You can't get any pieces back when u lost them (so when ur running and go for pit, u only get the under part back)

- You cant get your car back

He is working on:

- Ulimited powerups

If any of you have any questions about the Cheat Engine, u can post below and I will explain what u have to do the get a certain cheat working.

Thanks Segatendo for recommand me this Forum!

Kaj

Fluffy Cupcake

I updated some typos and some renamed the incorrectly named characters in the instructions.

Updated link here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5E7WULN

Nice. I hope to hear some more from your friend soon.

Your welcome!

lol username

I remember watching your LR2 cheat videos on YouTube a few years back... Great stuff! I'll check this out once I can get access to my sister's computer (LR2 doesn't work on mine...).

Kajeuter has joined this forum?

Wow. Now I really have seen it all.

Oh well, now I can download that thing I was too lazy to remember about, thanks.

Your welcome!

His welcome what?

lol username

@jam, why's that?

For some reason, LR2 doesn't seem to want to install on any computer with more then a gigabyte of RAM. The installer is screwy. :|

Oh well, now I can download that thing I was too lazy to remember about, thanks.

Why so imperessed? xD

Fluffy Cupcake

For some reason, LR2 doesn't seem to want to install on any computer with more then a gigabyte of RAM. The installer is screwy. :|

Try changing the compatibility of the installer to something like XP. It stopped giving me that problem afterwards.

I'll be impressed when Kornman00 joins.

Who is that?

I'll be impressed when Kornman00 joins.

Who is that?

Worlds best Halo modder, and, by my standards, one of the best programmers of all time.

He has literary nearly remade the Halo PC, Halo Xbox, the HEK, the Installer, all the Halo 2 stuff and a s***-ton more Xbox things in Visual Basic. I'm sure Kornman00 would be quite useful to ORR, and even a possible OR1/2 if we decide we need one...

Well, YOU could at least always TRY to get him here to help, if you know him that is.

He's been AFK for a while...nobody knows where he is...

Why so imperessed? xD

Because you are awesome

• 5 months later...

kajeuter can you reupload the link of the cheat engine cheats? :gasp:

Because when i click on the link it says that Megaupload is blocked by SOPA! I can't get to the site to download your wonderful cheats. :'( :'( :'( :'(

So if you could reupload to a different site and post it here it would be greatly appreciated! :B Thanks! :lol:

Thank YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what was your friend working on? Because when i searched your cheats i didn't find unlimited powerups or the other cheats you listed above. :o

So how do i get those? :/

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

He doesn't regualrly come on here, he only came on here because I told him of your request through IMing.

But to answer your question, the ones his friend found aren't yet released.

• Like 1

oh ok, thanks for the tip. I have been waiting weeks for the answer. :ilaser:

But since he dosn't come here in a while i guess thats understandable. :)

When do you think the codes his friend is working on will be released? :?::o :?:

Fluffy Cupcake

I have no idea, it seems to have been awhile. I don't even know if he is still working on it. Next time I talk to him I'll ask (which doesn't happen so often as he is usually on when I'm asleep).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Modded Lego

so have you spoken to kajeuter yet segatendo? :?: I am still wonderng about those cheats. :af: Because it would be great to have unlimited powerups because then i could shoot unlimited projectiles at my enemies.

Fluffy Cupcake

No, I have not. You should probably just go ahead and send him on message on Youtube. Be sure to refrence him to this topic so he knows what your talking about

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, do you have a youtube account? (you need one to send messages). If so, there is a "send message" button (link) on the right side of the page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.