Some Rock Raider Questions Of Varying Importance.

Lair

1. Planet U is 20,000 miles across... how are the caverns supposed to hold the trillions of billions of tons of rock?

2. What are the internal systems of Monsters like? Rock monsters could be silicone-like creatures or something, but Ice monsters seem to be...living ice.

Sidenote: ever found it funny how slugs andarthropods can grow to insane sizes there with those crystals?

3. What do you think the Rock Raiders did during their second stay there (see Race for Survival for references)?

4. Why does everyone think the Insectoids were planned to be enemies of the Rock Raiders? They have some similarities, true, but there's no actuall evidence that they were ever planned this way.

5. Ask your own questions if they're good.

also is there an alternate name for Power Miner monsters? We know they're not elemental monsters since they're from a specific planet, unlike Rock Monsters which are all over the universe. It seems to be something to do with Ninjago. So basicly LEGO is insane now.

4. Why does everyone think the Insectoids were planned to be enemies of the Rock Raiders? They have some similarities, true, but there's no actuall evidence that they were ever planned this way.

I saw a statment somewhere that this was in the planning process, but was canned. I'll have to try an locate it.

No answers, though I do have theories.

More questions:

6. Who built/owned that one city they found (don't remember which book). I recall it said there was a Rockmonster statue, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Rock Monsters built the city, or even owned it.

7. How long has humanity had space technology?

8. Why is there so little biodiversity? It isn't a teensy weensy asteroid.

No answers, though I do have theories.

More questions:

6. Who built/owned that one city they found (don't remember which book). I recall it said there was a Rockmonster statue, but that doesn't necessarily mean the Rock Monsters built the city, or even owned it.

7. How long has humanity had space technology?

8. Why is there so little biodiversity? It isn't a teensy weensy asteroid.

6. It was in HADU. They assumed the Rock Monsters built it. The Rock Monsters were seen building statues and speaking Engrish elsehwere, butthat still doesn't prove they were once intelligent. They probably did build the cities, but who designed them? No one in published stuff. But remember the aliens on that one art and the imp on the other? Oh well, it's speculation from here.

7. Who knows. It's LEGO.

8. DDI got tired of making creatures. Ask Karl sometime if he knows anything about the creatures that didn't make it into the PC or PS1 games.

1. Planet U is 20,000 miles across... how are the caverns supposed to hold the trillions of billions of tons of rock?

3. What do you think the Rock Raiders did during their second stay there (see Race for Survival for references)?

So basicly LEGO is insane now.

1) Shell theory. If you stand on the outside of a massive hollow sphere, you will be pulled towards the center by gravity. If you go inside of the same sphere, there will be no net gravitational force on you, and you will be floating around as if you were in deep space because you are being pulled in all directions at the same time from the shell of matter around you. The same applies for planets. As you go deeper, net gravitational forces decrease because the rock above you pulls on you enough to cancel some of the pull from the rock below you.

3) They were playing RtPU.

LEGO is so insane that they belong in an asylum now.

2. What are the internal systems of Monsters like? Rock monsters could be silicone-like creatures or something, but Ice monsters seem to be...living ice.

Sidenote: ever found it funny how slugs andarthropods can grow to insane sizes there with those crystals?

5. Ask your own questions if they're good.

also is there an alternate name for Power Miner monsters? We know they're not elemental monsters since they're from a specific planet, unlike Rock Monsters which are all over the universe. It seems to be something to do with Ninjago. So basicly LEGO is insane now.

2. Animated somehow by energy crystals? It doesn't make sense, although LRR IS soft Sci-Fi designed simply to look and sound cool

3. I'd assume they'd gather more crystals for research and/or power generation.

5. How does an energy crystal retain an energy charge? It's not like a Zero Point Module which contains an all-energy pocket universe inside which is slowly drained, and it doesn't seem to be radioactive as raiders can pick them up with their hands without harm.

As for the Power Miners monsters, I just call them walking trashcans, but they seem to be carbon based using a diamond crystal structure instead of a normal organic one.

5. How does an energy crystal retain an energy charge? It's not like a Zero Point Module which contains an all-energy pocket universe inside which is slowly drained, and it doesn't seem to be radioactive as raiders can pick them up with their hands without harm.

As for the Power Miners monsters, I just call them walking trashcans, but they seem to be carbon based using a diamond crystal structure instead of a normal organic one.

5. I...you know, how is it an energy CRYSTAL anyways? It doesn't make much sense really.

lol no one's answered #4 yet. Looks like lugnet has always been drunk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.