Garrys Mod Video I Made.

Minifig9292

What do you mean "wat"?

Twilight is so adorable it makes Slenderman's head explode.

Is that so hard to understand?

Was that a Slenderman?

makes Slenderman's head explode. Is that so hard to understand?

blargh sonic it also says it in the video description

"Ponies are too cute for their own good."

Thats the greatest "3D/Pony/Slender man videos I have ever seen.

I think I'll like this on YouTube. I changed my mind.

EDIT: How many ponies have been made in Gmod?

Fluffy Cupcake

EDIT: How many ponies have been made in Gmod?

All the mane cast + Derpy, -CMC have models. I think they are being modified as well to be some other background characters.

As a Garry's Mod director myself, I'm going to start off by saying that what you've got going on here is right on track for getting some really popular vids.

A couple of issues, however, presented themselves. Firstly, in the two instances that the Sniper talked, his dialogue was either too quiet/mumbled or cut off. You'll need to address this issue first and foremost. Secondly, there are some better TF2 models for posing. These fixed models have a better collision model, and thus their fingers, facial expressions and general body posing is much easier and looks much better quality. Also, I think that, even with this short clip, the pauses between one character doing this, then the pony exploding Slenderman's head were a little excessive. Maybe shorten them and add a little more interaction in future.

Otherwise, a great movie, good work.

BTW, you should get the F.E.A.R. Blood Splatter pack. It's freakin' awesome, and much higher quality blood...

Fluffy Cupcake

*is about to press quote but presses thanks button accidentally* Darn.. Well, that's a free thank for you.

BTW, you should get the F.E.A.R. Blood Splatter pack. It's freakin' awesome, and much higher quality blood...

How about no blood? And before you say anything, it depends on the viewer's taste. Me for example, do not like seeing bloody/violent things, you however, might.

*is about to press quote but presses thanks button accidentally* Darn.. Well, that's a free thank for you.

How about no blood? And before you say anything, it depends on the viewer's taste. Me for example, do not like seeing bloody/violent things, you however, might.

I feel that:

1. The blood added necessary effect
  2. I like that kind s*** ;P

Mostly Point A, though. Without blood, it would have looked like he just passed out...which is stupid...and hey, you'll grow up enough soon to be able to just shake off the violeWAIT A MINUTE...you're a freakin' Sega fan. I'm sorry. Looks like there's no cure for you. Best to just keep playing with ponies and watching the stars, boy...

And thanks for the like ;P

WAIT A MINUTE...you're a freakin' Sega fan. I'm sorry. Looks like there's no cure for you.

Whats that supposed to mean, are you saying that SEGA game didn't have blood in them?

"House of the Dead" "Mortal Kombat"

As a Garry's Mod director myself, I'm going to start off by saying that what you've got going on here is right on track for getting some really popular vids.

A couple of issues, however, presented themselves. Firstly, in the two instances that the Sniper talked, his dialogue was either too quiet/mumbled or cut off. You'll need to address this issue first and foremost. Secondly, there are some better TF2 models for posing. These fixed models have a better collision model, and thus their fingers, facial expressions and general body posing is much easier and looks much better quality. Also, I think that, even with this short clip, the pauses between one character doing this, then the pony exploding Slenderman's head were a little excessive. Maybe shorten them and add a little more interaction in future.

Otherwise, a great movie, good work.

Those sniper sounds were supposed to be muttered. He's thinking. Who the heck goes "BUGGAH! HMMMMM!" when they think?

Yeah I got lazy and didn't download those models.

The pauses from a cinematographers point of view made it more comedic.

The FEAR blood is terrible. It's way to over done.

The pauses from a cinematographers point of view made it more comedic.

The FEAR blood is terrible. It's way to over done.

Well, I didn't think it was that comedic... and the F.E.A.R. Blood is fantastic.

WAIT A MINUTE...you're a freakin' Sega fan. I'm sorry. Looks like there's no cure for you.

Whats that supposed to mean, are you saying that SEGA game didn't have blood in them?

"House of the Dead" "Mortal Kombat"

Look at his signature and his avatar. 'nuff said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.