Bring In The Ideas.

Seamonster

Now, its your turn to come up with ideas to the RRO game. But don`t steal others ideas, or come up with a idea that have noting to do with the RRO game, like first person shooters or other things like that.

There is a lot of scope for this to go right, if you do it right. We can't go too insane with these ideas, but I'm sure we can add some pretty cool things. One thing I would have a lot interest in is weapon and tool upgrades, to the point where you get to customise the bricks used yourself. Also, two team Crystal Raid, where two teams of players must collect/steal the most crystals, would be a great gametype to play. I have a lot of ideas for this, but I'm kinda tired right now, so I don't want to post 4-in-the-morning ideas. I'll get back to you with a big list and a burlap sack.

4 player multiplayer, no turns, everyone moves freely, you can attack other players, you can help/donate to other players, steal things, capture enemy miners, mine for resources, fight each other.

Yeah, none of this is new ideas, I just want to know if a Multiplayer things will be in ORR.

4 player multiplayer, no turns, everyone moves freely, you can attack other players, you can help/donate to other players, steal things, capture enemy miners, mine for resources, fight each other.

Yeah, none of this is new ideas, I just want to know if a Multiplayer things will be in ORR.

That is way it is called, RRO, Rock Raiders Online. It is an online multiplayer. but, Fighting other miners and stealing, i think not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.