~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Since we are describing ourselves based upon our favorite things in one word, I present the following:

Would you believe I'm a Turbot, a robot that likes gas turbines?

That came so far out of left field, then I'm giving you the ultimate fail award!

Ok, so I can't find an award on goggle images that actually says that, I'm a little surprised that nobody has made an Ultimate Fail award, but I think I'll suggest it the Cyrem.

Minifig9292

Since we are describing ourselves based upon our favorite things in one word, I present the following:

Would you believe I'm a Turbot, a robot that likes gas turbines?

Also, what in gods name does this have to do with ponies?

AT ALL IN ANY WAY.

Nothing, it is has more to do with the word Brony.

Translated by Sonic322: Nothing, it has more to do with the word Brony.

How? How in the world does it have anything to do with the word Brony?

Tracker, the ponies don't want gas turbines in their stable. Leave them in peace please. :)

I am in shock and aw right now.

I mean Cyrem is defending us... What did you do with the real Cyrem? The real Cyrem is an intolerant jerk who hates ponies, and Bronies. Are you an alien doppelganger from Planet U?

(JK)

The real Cyrem is an intolerant jerk

Oh shut up

There was a JK in the post, he just printed it very small like a troll.

Minifig9292

Tracker, the ponies don't want gas turbines in their stable. Leave them in peace please. :)

Cyrem has a point, the fumes are poisoning our little pony throats.

Do you want to kill us slowly?

sad_applebloom_by_knight725-d40sgkd.png

Minifig9292

Yes, and I'll enjoy every moment of it.

Well that isn't very nice.

You know it's very inconsiderate and just plain dumb to just walk into a thread about something you hate, and then proceed to say something mean.

You can act like a normal human being (or maybe pony or furry, I don't know) and just ignore us instead of being a complete d***.

Now don't you feel silly?

How so you post videos with the new interface?

Put the word "media" in these []. Then put the URL after that. Then put the media BBCode in again but put a / inside it before the word media. I would show you an example but the "No BBCode" and "Preformatted" BBCodes do not work with the media BBCode unlike both of them working on the Bold BBCode down there.

No BBCode

Preformatted

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Owl City together? This is the greatest thing in the whole f***ing world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxoGmVjAsmE

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Portal together? This is the second greatest thing in the whole f***ing world!

Yo Katatonic717, you mind putting all the images in the first post into spoilers? They make it almost impossible to look at the first page and I think that counts as image spam.

Yo Katatonic717, you mind putting all the images in the first post into spoilers? They make it almost impossible to look at the first page and I think that counts as image spam.

Sure but uh...

How is it impossible to look at?

Doesn't every-pony have a super computer that can play Crysis and an ass kicking internet speed?

Okay I just deleted like 75% of the images.

No freaking clue how to spoiler already posted images in this new format.

Sure but uh...

Doesn't every-pony have a super computer that can play Crysis and an ass kicking internet speed?

You didn't have to do that. You could have hit the Special BBCode button next to the font list and then scrolled down the list to the Spoiler BBCode.

And you know you can still type the BBCode the way it was and it will just act like before the update right? That is how I found the media BBCode.

Sure but uh...

You didn't have to do that. You could have hit the Special BBCode button next to the font list and then scrolled down the list to the Spoiler BBCode.

And you know you can still type the BBCode the way it was and it will just act like before the update right? That is how I found the media BBCode.

Well s***...

OH WELL

Yes, and I'll enjoy every moment of it.

aLPHA, get the hell out of here.

He already did. >_>

Fluffy Cupcake

Nice Vector.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Portal together? This is the second greatest thing in the whole f***ing world!

-MLPortal video-

This is also great.

But also included with the email was an interesting addition- an interview a friend of the team did, by the name of Midnight Dreams, with Ellen McLain, the voice of GLaDOS in Valve Software's Portal and Portal 2. They asked her some questions about ponies, and she said she'd gladly (ha) voice a pony if Studio B asked her to.
Souce.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.