~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

I was looking on YouTube for all the theme songs to each of the different My Little Pony cartoons just to show that Friendship Is Magic has the best, but instead I found the greatest thing in the history of EVER!!!

Oh, what fresh Hell is THIS???

IT'S TAINTING MY MIND! THE PONIESES ARE GOING TO GETS USSSSSS! IT BURNSES AND HURTSES USSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluffy Cupcake

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen made of music boxes in Minecraft.

Agreed.

Random this may be but (actually not because this is a pony topic that just had something MC posted in it), has anyone ever tried doing a search for a MLP/Equestria server on the Minecraft forums (in the servers section)?

Minifig9292

Oh, what fresh Hell is THIS???

IT'S TAINTING MY MIND! THE PONIESES ARE GOING TO GETS USSSSSS! IT BURNSES AND HURTSES USSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated, or you shall be exterminated.

Minifig9292

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated, or you shall be exterminated.

Come at me bro.

*Comes at you bro*

4189%20-%20animated%20fluttershy%20pinki

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen made of music boxes in Minecraft.

Agreed.

Random this may be but (actually not because this is a pony topic that just had something MC posted in it), has anyone ever tried doing a search for a MLP/Equestria server on the Minecraft forums (in the servers section)?

It gets greifed all the time and is now password protected. :(

Agreed.

What do you mean, you've actually seen it before?

Fluffy Cupcake

]Random this may be but (actually not because this is a pony topic that just had something MC posted in it), has anyone ever tried doing a search for a MLP/Equestria server on the Minecraft forums (in the servers section)?

What do you mean, you've actually seen it before?

Actually there is one that isn't password protected. I barely hear or see anything about ponies though. The see part is understandable in my case, because I don't usually look around and just keep to myself a lot of times.

Should of posted this earlier but anyways: THIS. Sign it, you know you want it.

I'm 336 signs old of the newest one. (I signed with my username and not real name. :P)

LZ done ruined everyones logic.

That was awesome timing, mate.

EDIT: Me and Cyrem were making jokes at Sega, and we came across this: http://www.universalhub.com/2010/anti-war-protesters-outside-obama-fundraiser

One line in specific...

Obama hates ponies and that if we like Obama, well, we hate ponies too. For the record, I like Obama and I like ponies too, so there

I love Obama.

Also, this guy is a true artist: http://little-ponies-haters.deviantart.com/

Minifig9292

memes-whatever-you-say.jpg?1309250469

O_O I obey.

Obama hates ponies and that if we like Obama, well, we hate ponies too. For the record, I like Obama and I like ponies too, so there

I think that was a hypothetical situation and not a legit thing man.

Did you know he said he watched it with his duaghters and he doesn't mind it?

There was an interview or something somewhere. Too lazy to dig it up. The question was asked as a joke pretty much.

Did you know he said he watched it with his daughters and he doesn't mind it?

There was an interview or something somewhere. Too lazy to dig it up. The question was asked as a joke pretty much.

Even the President is on our side.

Minifig9292

Did you know he said he watched it with his daughters and he doesn't mind it?

Even the President is on our side.

fluttershyismywaifu-20110706T013500-gxeb

Well, at least my Prime Minister and Queen are on MY side.

I laugh at you and your Country/Continent full of prehistoric monsters. (And the animals to.)

We gave up on those things years ago.

Oh and you just got burned.

I didn't? Seriously, just trying to illustrate a point.

I said:

I laugh at you and your Country/Continent full of prehistoric monsters. (And the animals to.)

I was implying that the people of Australia were prehistoric monsters.

I am sorry for what I said.

I should have said: I laugh at you and your Country/Continent full of prehistoric monsters who can't see the art behind My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

And now you a burned.

I didn't? Seriously, just trying to illustrate a point.

I said:

I was implying that the people of Australia were prehistoric monsters.

I am sorry for what I said.

I should have said: I laugh at you and your Country/Continent full of prehistoric monsters who can't see the art behind My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

And now you a burned.

Still not burnt. Australians have a natural resistance to being burned, baby.

Now, just wait till I burn this topic down.

Minifig9292

Oh the drama.

Oh the rage.

Oh the empty threats.

I think I found a new home. :satisfied:

131014790456.png?t=1310627604

Now, just wait till I burn this topic down.

You made Applebloom sad. How could you?

131037886585.gif?t=1310627816

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.