Foshtacos: Robotic tiger thing. plz.

GEDC0025.jpg

Crash-Headroom©:Dragons.

Katatonic404: Dragons?

Crash-Headroom©: DARAEEGOONS!

Katatonic414: YESSIR!

GEDC0032.jpg

Addictgamer

Draw a four legged vehicle that's able to climb the ceilings of caves. It's large. Has a nice big drill on the underside.

I'm sure the Rock Raiders will appreciate such a machine.

Minifig9292

Draw a dead pony.

130480001562.png

Draw a four legged vehicle that's able to climb the ceilings of caves. It's large. Has a nice big drill on the underside.

Uh... What!?

Addictgamer

Uh... What!?

-.-

Really now?

Fine.

The side opposite the top has a large metal cone with the ability to break rock. Aka a drill.

Minifig9292

Uh... What!?

-.-

Really now?

Fine.

The side opposite the top has a large metal cone with the ability to break rock. Aka a drill.

You don't get the joke.

A pony with a drill.

Edit: If I took the engineer hat away, that pony reminds me of I. M. Meen with sunglasses.

Draw an rock raider riding on top of a pony and make it so their chasing a power miner that running for his life.

Can you do that?

Minifig9292

Draw a throbbing pingas.

7382%20-%20animated%20macro%20reaction_f

Spoiler'd due to bad word.

Draw an rock raider riding on top of a pony and make it so their chasing a power miner that running for his life.

Can you do that?

Yarp

Who should be riding the pony?

EARLY BARE BONES NOT INTERESTING UNFINISHED SKETCH THAT IS VERY BAD BECAUSE I CAN.

GEDC0024.jpg

Can you do that?

Yarp

EARLY BARE BONES NOT INTERESTING UNFINISHED SKETCH THAT IS VERY BAD BECAUSE I CAN.

GEDC0024.jpg

I should have said this earlier, can you make it a pegasus, unicorn mix, I'm not sure if those even really exist in the My Little Pony universe, but the mixed mythical horse has always fascinated me a little bit, I really can't tell you why I find it an interesting creature, theres just something about it. (I looked it up, I think the proper name is a "Pegacorn".)

Oh, and for the raider thats riding on it, I think it should be Chief, he is the coolest of the rock raiders.

Can you do that?

Yarp

GEDC0024.jpg

I should have said this earlier, can you make it a pegasus, unicorn mix, I'm not sure if those even really exist in the My Little Pony universe, but the mixed mythical horse has always fascinated me a little bit, I really can't tell you why I find it an interesting creature, theres just something about it. (I looked it up, I think the proper name is a "Pegacorn".)

Oh, and for the raider thats riding on it, I think it should be Chief, he is the coolest of the rock raiders.

Ya, the Rock Raider should be chief.

He can be charging his arm lazer and pointing it at the Power Miner while the pony is chasing after it.

Ya, the Rock Raider should be chief.

He can be charging his arm lazer and pointing it at the Power Miner while the pony is chasing after it.

Chief will be riding on top of the pegacorn, and they will both be chasing the power miner.

Addictgamer

I repeat this request.

Minifig9292

Draw a picture of me bashing in the skull of a spoy with a creeper

Alright, what do you look like.

I repeat this request.

tumblr_lhpt8mygxc1qcecwvo1_500.gif

I repeat this request.

[no]

Oh for goodness sakes, you asked for things to draw and you won't draw a simple RR vehicle on an RR website. Good grief.

Minifig9292

Celestia is an evil tyrant!

Luna just wanted revenge.

Celestia rules all of Equestria with an iron hoof!

We need to make a sta-

*gets sent to the moon*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.