Stop Those Slowdowns

Lair

Info_GenericDeath			A_unit_has_been_teleported_out_safely.:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_Death:SLOW
		Info_GenericMonster			A_monster_has_appeared.:InterfaceButtonsinfoimonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:SLOW

Info_CrystalFound			Energy_Crystals_have_been_found.:InterfaceButtonsinfo-crystal.bmp:InfoSFX_CrystalsFound:NORM
		Info_UnderAttack			Your_buildings_are_in_danger.:InterfaceButtonsinformonster.bmp:InfoSFX_UnderAttack:SLOW
		Info_Landslide				A_landslide_has_occurred.:InterfaceButtonsinfoFallin.bmp:InfoSFX_Landslide:SLOW:ALWAYSPLAYSFX
		Info_PowerDrain				Power_is_being_drained_from_a_building.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Power.bmp:InfoSFX_PowerDrain:SLOW
		Info_SlugEmerge				A_Slimy_Slug_is_invading_your_base.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_slug.bmp:InfoSFX_Slug:SLOW
		Info_FoundMinifigure		A_lost_Rock_Raider_has_been_found.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_found.bmp:InfoSFX_FoundRR:NORM

See those SLOW and NORM at the end? SLOW is for when your game goes back to normal speed, like a landslide. Norm is no change. Adding FAST might speed it up. So remove the SLOWs and replace them with NORMs for no more slow-downs!

Patchman Patch: Download

HEY PAPA WHALE ROCK, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT WHERE THESE LINES ARE HIDDEN?

Try using the search function in your preferred cfg editor; I could easily find these lines in windows' notepad. Even if he gave you the lines he found these at, they're probably not the lines you'll find them at.

HEY PAPA WHALE ROCK, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT WHERE THESE LINES ARE HIDDEN?

Try using the search function in your preferred cfg editor; I could easily find these lines in windows' notepad. Even if he gave you the lines he found these at, they're probably not the lines you'll find them at.

Don't worry, I hadn't seen the first topic where s0d found these lines and had specified a location. Thanks anyway.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

you don't need to do this, go to advanced options->autospeed off.

saves you digging into your cfg ;P

You really don't understand the point of modding, do you?

• 3 weeks later...

no i guess he doesnt.

and part of it is so we can say"we made a mod tha stops slowdowns" to people that have no idea how to program(like my family) and they are impressed.

jeroentjuh99, while you are right in saying you don't need to mod to do this, modding it in is actually better. The reason being is that you won't need to go into options every time you start the game, it will just automatically no do the slowdowns instead.

no i guess he doesnt.

and part of it is so we can say"we made a mod tha stops slowdowns" to people that have no idea how to program(like my family) and they are impressed.

It's not programming, it's config variables.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.