Yes Sir!

Lair

Samples {

SFX_YesSir				Sounds\New_sfx\yesir,Sounds\New_sfx\yessir,Sounds\New_sfx\Acknol,Sounds\New_sfx\Await,Sounds\New_sfx\rightaway

}

Add this in the SFX section. Now whenever you select your Rock Raiders, they'll ACKNOWLEGE you.

Disclaimer: Does not work with Rock Monster Raiders or Females due to randomization or single voice.

Patchman Patch: Download

• Like 2

Could this be a remnant of that one game DDI made? Maybe RR uses a more advanced version of that engine...

The SFX also applies to vehicles, even when there's a building mounted on them. It's still a neat mod. I'm using it, certainly.

Who discovered the building mounted on a vehicle?

It's interesting how a creature mounted on a vehicle automatically takes control of it. I mounted a spider on a small digger and the small digger took off and when it hit the wall for the spider to vanish the game crashed. I also mounted a monster and it just instantly went to a wall and crawled in, crashing the game again. interestingly enough, mounting a vehicle to a creature allows for a raider to mount the vehicle and control the creature, though the raider will never be able to dismount.

My RRs still didn't do what I told them to. When I release Mind Control mod, it better get more downloads than OHLOOKATMEI'MLZSQUOTESPREETHINGY.

Actually...considering they don't have brains because they are LEGO bricks and they are just born idiots...my mod might now work...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Open Lego.cfg and find the 'Samples' section (press CTRL+F to look for the words Samples ). Then you add this line 

SFX_YesSir        SoundsNew_sfxyesir,SoundsNew_sfxyessir,SoundsNew_sfxAcknol,SoundsNew_sfxAwait,SoundsNew_sfxrightaway

to the section.

Open Lego.cfg and find the 'Samples' section (press CTRL+F to look for the words Samples ). Then you add this line 

SFX_YesSir        SoundsNew_sfxyesir,SoundsNew_sfxyessir,SoundsNew_sfxAcknol,SoundsNew_sfxAwait,SoundsNew_sfxrightaway

to the section.

how do I get to lego.cfg?

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately no. This sound applies to ALL rock raiders and vehicles at once. You can add multiple sounds that have a chance of playing when you select a raider, but they will play at random.

soooo.... could it be coded to do so? b/c i could take a whack at it. wait... that's a restatement of what i just said isn't it? though question still stands.... could the thing be changed to say

if chrome crusher selected say x

if granite grinder selected say y

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.