Have Different Monsters Have Different Info Messages

s0d3rb3rg

Open the CFG and search for InfoMessages {

Go down to Info_GenericMonster

Delete that line and copy and paste the following there:

Info_IceRockMonster			An_Ice_monster_has_appeared.:Interface\Buttons\infoimonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:NORM

Info_LavaRockMonster			A_Lava_monster_has_appeared.:Interface\Buttons\infolmonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:NORM

Info_RockMonster			A_Rock_monster_has_appeared.:Interface\Buttons\informonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:NORM	

Save.

Now, when a Ice monster appears, an info message with blue eyes and the text "An Ice monster has appeard." will appear, and one with orange/yellow eyes with the text "A Lava monster has appeard." when a Lava monster appears and one with red eyes with the text "A Rock monster has appeard." when a Rock monster appears.

infoicemon.png

infolavamon.png

inforockmon.png

Patchman Patch: Download

• Like 2

Well done s0d, nice wod.

@Lair + s0d, it probably wouldn't since all the Info Messages code is hard-coded (he found it in the .exe).

Addictgamer

Well done s0d, nice wod.

@Lair + s0d, it probably wouldn't since all the Info Messages code is hard-coded (he found it in the .exe).

Buildings are mentioned in the exe but you can still add more.

I think it's possible...

Well done s0d, nice wod.

Buildings are mentioned in the exe but you can still add more.

I think it's possible...

It doesn't say Info_LavaMonster, it says Info_LavaRockMonster, That makes me worry

It doesn't work for custom monsters :/

I made a new monster called Crystal Monster and I added first Info_CrystalRockMonster - nothing happened, and then Info_CrystalMonster - nothing happened...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.