P.m.l.w.s.t.b.o.d

Minifig9292

Minifig9292

That's funny.

Are those yours or did you just find then off the internet?

Bought them a half hour ago [

What the heck have you done to the poor stormtroopers?

You're saying that now...

But the rebels who laughed at them were cut to shreds and those shreds were then trampled into smaller shreds.

Noone can beat their might.

My god you have just....

LOST THE GAME.

Wait. Why do you even own pony dolls?

HOLD IT! I don't want to know.

Minifig9292

My god you have just....

LOST THE GAME.

Wait. Why do you even own pony dolls?

HOLD IT! I don't want to know.

I choose not to play the game therefore I have not lost.

I got the pony figures just to make this picture.

1. Bought them a half hour ago
  2. But the rebels who laughed at them were cut to shreds and those shreds were then trampled into smaller shreds. No one can beat their might.
  3. I choose not to play the game therefore I have not lost.
  1. How much did they cost?
  2. That is hysterical.
  3. I wish I could do that :'(

It's better than JarJar, that's for sure.

Derp

Minifig9292

1. How much did they cost?
  2. That is hysterical.
  3. I wish I could do that :'(

1. 22.50, were on sale for 14.99

2. Those rebels died the best death ever. A friendship overload
  3. Sucks for you.

Nice.

To bad you don't have a little sister or something you could have gotten these from, instead you had to spend your hard earned money to get them.

Stormtroopers wielding lightsabers (at which they fail since they can't sense the force) riding ponies... Ehm...

o 0

/¯/___________________________

| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRGH!!!!!!

\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Sorry, I just had to vomit that lazor. You are bringing absolute shame to Vader's Fist.

What the heck have you done to the poor stormtroopers?

You're saying that now...

But the rebels who laughed at them were cut to shreds and those shreds were then trampled into smaller shreds.

Noone can beat their might.

Okay, they may be physically ripped to shreds by the rebels, but that's nothing compared to the emotional incineration of their souls.

Minifig9292

Technically 95% of storm troopers are recruits since clones have mostly died to to their age enhancement.

So in theory many could be force sensitive and never know it.

I also crossed My Little Pony with Star Wars, are you REALLY questioning the logic here?

Seriously...

Technically 95% of storm troopers are recruits since clones have mostly died to to their age enhancement.

What are you talking about, the Storm troopers and the Clone troopers are the same guys just a different outfit, I mean yeah you can say that the guys in the grey uniforms aren't clones, but those are most likely guys the were hired by the Sith Lord.

If the Storm troopers weren't clones the the Empire wouldn't have a limitless army(like they always seem to have).

They can always make more clones. :/

I choose not to play the game therefore I have not lost.

I got the pony figures just to make this picture.

Sorry, but all people are playing the game. They have no choice.

You bought pony dolls to make a photo? >.<

Now that you've done your photo, you are now going to send these ponies to a little girls orphanage aren't you? yes? ... please say yes.

I thought he already lived at the little girls orphanage. Burrrrrrrrn

Oooooo... painful. Ok ok let the guy be, he likes ponies. As odd as that is, it's his choice.

Minifig9292

What are you talking about, the Storm troopers and the Clone troopers are the same guys just a different outfit, I mean yeah you can say that the guys in the grey uniforms aren't clones, but those are most likely guys the were hired by the Sith Lord.

If the Storm troopers weren't clones the the Empire wouldn't have a limitless army(like they always seem to have).

They can always make more clones. :/

From the Star-Wars Wikia, the uber-nerds who moderate that place know what they speak.

After the Emperor decided that an army of clone soldiers based on one template was too susceptible to corruption, the stormtrooper ranks were opened to not only clones of various genomes other than Jango Fett's DNA, but also millions of recruits as well. For a time, the stormtroopers were evenly balanced between clones and recruits until cloning became a rare commodity that the Imperial Remnant couldn't afford. If a man between the ages of 18 and 30 scored in the top fifth percentile, an Imperial recruiting agent would contact him and presumably arrange DNA sampling for cloning. Men who didn't score that high were still wanted as regular soldiers. Also, it was preferable if stormtrooper recruits met a certain standard in height and weight. Princess Leia Organa was seemingly familiar with these standards by 0 BBY, perhaps as a result of her work with the Imperial Senate.

By the time of the Second Imperial Civil War, long after the end of the original Empire, the vast majority of stormtroopers were composed primarily of enlisted soldiers recruited from both human and various non-human species alike. Whether or not clone stormtroopers were still created, or had been completely phased out by the use of enlisted personnel, is unknown.

EDIT:

Oh and yeah, I am donating them actually.

Our church runs a charity yard sale type thing.

Any thing that isn't bought gets donated to an orphanage or something.

You really think I'd actually proudly display these on my desk?

I am keeping keeping one of this dragon however, but that's becuase he's a dragon.

Dragons are cool man.

Also I don't think you people quite get the whole pony thing.

It's more like one huge joke.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

I mean I am an animator and I primarily watch it becuase it is a cartoon and I learn from example.

I ended up liking it in the process of searching for reference material for how to animate 4 legged animals.

It isn't at all like the older versions of mlp in any way.

The original 80s cartoon was poorly animated, written, and had horrendous voice acting.

This show succeeds in every place that one failed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.