I Found Something Awesome.

Minifig9292

Minifig9292

I was digging through a box of junk, I didn't find anything great, so I went to throw it out.

I accidentally dropped the box and I was amazed at what I found.

GEDC0001.jpg?t=1305578760

Thank you gravity for knocking my box out of my hands.

I can't believe I was about to throw that away.

Anybody else have one of these?

Or am I that awesome?

Minifig9292

You throw the rest out or are you looking through it again.

I looked through it again much more thoroughly.

All junk.

That's bloody awesome...If I'm unmistaken, I believe it may have come from a LEGO Club magazine. They run a similar mag down here in Australia and up untill 2 years ago I was part of it. You'd recieve a free magazine and some free item with it as well as a catalouge. I got several interesting things including a mini-exo force building set, a mini-racers set and my sweet-as LEGO Club Wristband...I'll take a pic of that some day...

The again, it may have been part of a LEGO Johnny Thunder set.

It's probably some promotional from the old Adventure sets. Most likely came with a set or magazine.

Off-topic: I found something even more awesomerestblah than that: a TARDIS. In LEGO Universe. Actually it turned out to be a porta potty, but it sure did look like one.

On-topic: Just think of the things you might of lost if it weren't for gravity... scarreh, rite?

Off-topic: I found something even more awesomerestblah than that: a TARDIS. In LEGO Universe. Actually it turned out to be a porta potty, but it sure did look like one.

Don't forget the bloated man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.