Lego Rockraiders - The Movie

Redacted

Hello guys.

i finally got permission from lego to make a movie

as long i put LEGO® in the credits

so... the movie will relive the storyline and it will have some unreleased lrr stuff

i already have someone for the music : argiflex (curtis lehr)

Anonymouse

Finally? You didn't even have to ask.

And how the hell are you planning to do this? Just say "make a movie" and expect everyone to do it for you?

I believe Pascal said a friend gave him a copy of Lightwave, so I assume he's using LW's scene rendering tools to make the movie.

Finally? You didn't even have to ask.

And how the hell are you planning to do this? Just say "make a movie" and expect everyone to do it for you?

well , i have enough time to do this , im the main animator , my brother will do some too , argiflex is for the music , and some friends i know will do some voice acting... i was already making plans of this last year

• 3 months later...

but whatever lightwave is, yea.

Lightwave is the original tools, used by the developers, to make all the animation and models for LegoRR. Basically, Pascal would be making a very long cinematic for the game.

Will you be creating a single long animation or will the movie be made in clips? I highly recommend animating and rendering each scene separately and then tying it all together in a video editor like Sony Vegas Movie Studio (my personal favorite) or Adobe CS6 Premiere.

Will you be creating a single long animation or will the movie be made in clips? I highly recommend animating and rendering each scene separately and then tying it all together in a video editor like Sony Vegas Movie Studio (my personal favorite) or Adobe CS6 Premiere.

I think, if I'm unmistaken, Pascal has moved on from this project, and is now working on his games company. However, I can be (and hopefully I am) wrong, and maybe he just hasn't reported progress to me in a while.

• 2 months later...

Might I ask what email address I would use to send a message regarding using Rock Raiders content in a Source mod?

This isn't really related, but you need to go to the LEGO website, and go to Customer Support. Send them an email.

Really? :?

Yes, really. I speak to him quite a bit; in fact, we're starting on a project together right now.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry about this people , i may have an idea but i dont think you like it .. ill make monthly/weekly a sort of episode of an rockraiders show :3 if you like the idea please comment

sorry about this people , i may have an idea but i dont think you like it .. ill make monthly/weekly a sort of episode of an rockraiders show :3 if you like the idea please comment

OH OH OH WE CAN LIKE TEACH EACH OTHER ANIMATION TECHNIQUES ;P

OH OH OH WE CAN LIKE TEACH EACH OTHER ANIMATION TECHNIQUES ;P

yes :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sadie Meowsalot

I can't tell if your speaking in another language or some extremely hard to read English.

More likely Dutch, as that's the language karsten primarily speaks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.