Minelogs

STUDZ

Day 1

A sensation of falling... falling... falling...

*THUD*

I wake up, feeling like I've fallen, like, a mile. Yet I'm not dead. At least, I don't think I am. I get up, trying to find out just where on God's green Earth I am... I look around, only to find out that everything looks all pixelly, and yet everything was still three-dimensional. Like Roblox, but with more details. And no roundness as far as the eye can see. Just cubes. Cubes. Cubes......

Good Lord, that might drive me insane.

Well, I find out that I'm on a beach. Not much of a beach, but it is a beach. Might as well look around.

There's a forest right beyond the beach. I might as well look for resources there.

I'm near some trees, and I'm wondering just how the heck am I going to do anything with them, when I (somehow) remember to just punch the thing. I find this kind of odd, since it's a TREE. But, I really don't have any other options here, so I punch the tree. Amazingly, part of the tree turned into a little wooden cube. I pick it up.

Now I have to find out what to do next......

LATER...

Well, I've figured out how to make a crafting table to make more stuff. I've made myself a pickaxe and a sword, all made from wood. Well, it's better than nothing. I saw a stone cliff next to the forest, so I should probably mine some stone and stuff there...

I've been mining for a while now, and it's starting to get pretty dark. Maybe I should find some shelter. As I'm pondering this, I noticed something: all of the cute little animals I saw all over the place are gone. And now there were spiders, zombies, skeletons, and these four-legged, no arms, green things that blow up. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. This is going to be a loooooong night...

Day 2

Well, I was able to avoid all of those Children of the Night (I just might call them mobs), and the sun is starting to come up. I just had a close brush with Death there, with those skeletons all over the place. The green things (I'll call them creepers) blew up whenever I got close to them. It really hurt. But that's all behind me. Now I need to find some proper shelter to hide from the mob. I decide to dig underground and try and make myself a cave shelter.

So, I've decided to DIG DIRECTLY BELOW WHERE Iâ€M STANDING to find a suitable spot for my abode. I start to dig,dig, dig, dig... And I fall into a small cave. I'm not injured, though. What luck! That saves me the hassle of mining my own cave. Now, all I need to do at night is to cover up the opening of my house, and I'm safe!

LATER...

Now I've built a bed, a furnace, and another crafting table. Not much for a house, but it's better than running around at night, avoiding the mob. Maybe I should try and mine a tunnel network to get around the island I'm on...

Day 3

I started to mine a tunnel, and about 30 yards into it, I found another cave with iron ore! Now to make myself a better pickaxe...

LATER...

Now I have an iron Sword and Pickaxe... Nothing much to write for the next while...

Well, tell me what you think of my 'adventures' on Minecraft! Any tips, ideas, hate comments, etc. are welcome!

Best part is yours has no swearing.

Thanks; I tried not to swear in this... any amount of swearing in a story makes it look quite unprofessional.

Sirs, may I present this to the court: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PrecisionFStrike

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.