Secret Report: Space

Seamonster

• SPACE EXPLORING
    The exploring of the other planets in the Celestial system. High rank players will resive a mark 1 space ship blueprint and a rank 1 space bridge blueprint, that they can build in their Rock Raider base. When they are ready, they can begin to get the crew, gadgets...ovs. When its all set and done, they can then begin their explorasion and land on the other planets in the galaxy, and mind after other types of minerals, but be careful, there are other dangers lurking in the system. The space pirates, asteroids...ovs. More info about the space pirates is found below.

• THE SPACE PIRATES
    The Space Pirates. the space pirates are an new enemy the Rock Raiders is meeting in the RRO game, the space pirates are humanoid looking insects that is using both close combat and long distance weapons, they are fought in two ways, 1: when the players are flying in their space ship, the space pirates will fly after the players and attack them, if they success in the attack, they will board the players ship, leading to the second way they are encounter. 2: When the space pirates are boarding the players ship, the players must fight back to get the space pirates out of their ship. The space pirates weapons are in close combat: An energy sword, an plasma whip, Radioactive Claws, other tolls. Long distance: ray guns, sound grenade, Heat missiles, Magma sprayers. Space ships, Large bug looking ships with tentacles on its back that gives out energy. The space pirates where first mistaken for being Insectoids, there is also the special pirate commanders, the bosses of some of the space missions, the commanders are: H. Morgan, Calico. J, Sir. F. Drake, William. K, Black. B and Long. J. Silver.

• SPACE PIRATE MISSION
    -Space, the final frontier! (the space pirates are fought in an newly attacked, cargo ship).
    -Trouble on Planet S (the space pirates are invading an mining station on the planet).
    -His name begins with an C? (the space pirates are fought at an solar satellite, this is the first clue about how the space pirates mysterious leader is).
    -We will steal energy! (the space pirates are trying to steal a large amoung of energy crystals from one of the Rock Raiders cargo ships, This is where the pirate commander H. Morgan is fought)
    -Dead man, tell no tales! (the space pirates are fought in their secret space station on planet V, this is where the pirate commander Calico. J is fought, this is also where players find more info about the mysterious pirate leader...Master...C....?)
    -Double Piracy! (two groups of space pirates are fought around LMS Explorer, inside LMS is where the two commanders Sir. F. Drake and William. K is fought, this is where the Rock Raiders also for the first time sees a picture of the leader, that shows the leader in the shadows, siting on a throne.)
    -Plan C from inner space! (the space pirates will be fought on both Planet T and W and the pirate commander Black. B will be fought on planet W. This is where the blueprints for the space pirate super weapon/ HQ plus the cordinates are found).
    -A pirate`s life for me! (the space pirates are now fought in their own main base that is in orbit around planet X, the last pirate commander Long. J. Silver is fought in the Core of the base, this is the last mission where the pirates are the main threat, this is where the players finds out the identity of the pirate leader, this is the most difficult mission in the space explorasion).

• 2 months later...

Because there hasn't been much to say, if anything. You've got good ideas, so maybe you need to work on what you have, and try get some pictures out soon.

Because there hasn't been much to say, if anything. You've got good ideas, so maybe you need to work on what you have, and try get some pictures out soon.

it is a group project, where all of us on RRU should work togeter to finish it, i cant do it at all, because i am no computer expert. If you all have been beliving that i have worked on the Game, then you are wrong, i cant make a game. Instead, i came up with the ideas to it. And if you are all mad because of that, then i am sorry.

We aren't mad, seamonster. Just skeptical. Making an online game isn't a small project. Me and my friends are starting one for ourselves, and already we've required to get investments from several sources to pay for all kinds of crazy things. And that's using a commerical engine called "UDK". If you want build a MMO engine, it's going to require SERIOUS investment of time and energy.

If you want, I'll help you. PM me with all the ideas from now on, and I'll talk to my team to see if they want to work on a third side project. Just don't be disappointed if they say no; I'll still try offer both ideas and level designs.

Addictgamer

it is a group project, where all of us on RRU should work togeter to finish it, i cant do it at all, because i am no computer expert. If you all have been beliving that i have worked on the Game, then you are wrong, i cant make a game. Instead, i came up with the ideas to it. And if you are all mad because of that, then i am sorry.

As Extreme said, we're not mad.

1. As Extreme said, you're doing so well, there's not much for the community to do.

2. As for getting the game made, there are few programmers on RRU. Most of these few are busy with their own projects, like me and ORR. Don't think we're mad you have the idea but not the skills to make it. That's often how it is when for a game designer.

It isn't really a commuity project is the problem.

Like with the comunity overhaul then everyone can help.

But only the people who know how to make something like this could actually help in any way, and even then it would take forever to make.

Addictgamer

It's a community project as long as the community can help.

Just because most people in a community can't do anything for a project, that doesn't make said project not a community project.

STOP SAYING COMMUNITY *headache*

It'll be cool, I'm going through with a list of ideas, and I'm meeting with the company tomorrow. Hopefully, LegoRR Online will actually happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.