Scans Of The Books

Antillies

Lets face it. The books will never get scanned and put on RRU. It's that simple.

I have a scanner now that can scan them all perfectly.

No, I won't upload the books to RRU, but I'll be putting pictured of characters and vehicles to the pages they go on. For reference. And having it on my computer will probably make me write that plot summary I need to write.

But no, I will not post the whole book on this website.

• 6 months later...

I'd just like to clear something up. According to LEGO's Fair Play policy they are allowing "limited" scan extracts from books/catalogs etc provided copyright remains intact.

So you can scan parts, just not in whole.

I'd just like to clear something up. According to LEGO's Fair Play policy they are allowing "limited" scan extracts from books/catalogs etc provided copyright remains intact.

So, like how I made that huge scan of the first two pages of RRaIPB

It's a bit late, isn't it?

It's a bit late, isn't it?

No, I don't think this progressed because antillies couldn't get a straight answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.