Lego420

I have jsut installed the tools to mod this game i was wondering if its possbile to make this online???? or if anyone would liek to help.

Addictgamer

This would be a better spot for this topic ;)

Hmm...Do you mean,

1. "Lego Rock Raiders Itself" online,

or

2. "A new multiplayer game that's pretty much lego rock raiders".

The first one is possible

...If you can either get the source code from DDI and all the licenses required, or decompile the exe and a bunch of illegal stuff. So this option's pretty much out, since the first one probably won't be happening.

The second one...This would be the way to go. I'd love to see Lego Rock Raiders online ;)

My buddies are always looking for good multipalyer games ;)

Personally I'm not so sure about how I'd feel about an LRR online RTS (like the way the game is now), but if it were a first person shooter and each player gets to shoot RM's, and each playerhad his own RR class, etc, etc, and we get to shoot RM's, and we have to work together to complete mission, and we get to shoot RM's; that would be cool. :af:

• 2 weeks later...

Havent i already told about the idea of an Rock Raider online game? if any of you want to see my ideas to it, then go to the topic about it. I have already made an new topic that is about the enemies in the online game and is now working on the Bosses and minibosses.

• 1 month later...

An idea could be that each of you in the world are a Rock Raider, and then you'd have to work on a specific objective for that mission.

I've already had dreams about this (when I design a game, the next years worth of dreams are all about features I'd like to have) and I've got some great ideas I would implement. Making this as a feature for the real LegoRR?

Only if you're as good as the Counter-Strike team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.