LEGO.jam File Extractor

JrMasterModelBuilder

I have some problem with this, I put the JAM file into the extractor, but then, what to do?

just solved

On 20/4/2011 at 2:36 AM, JrMasterModelBuilder said:

Right now my best guess is the bitmaps are headerless 8-bit or 16-bit bitmaps (I'm leaning towards 8-bit). At present, I have no idea what to do to figure them out.

Great work with the audio files! I'll have to give it a try when I get time.

Here's a list of the track folders:

RACEC0R0 = Royal Knights Raceway

RACEC0R1 = Imperial Grand Prix

RACEC0R2 = Desert Adventure Dragway

RACEC0R3 = Magma Moon Meltdown

RACEC1R0 = Dark Forest Dash

RACEC1R1 = Tribal Island Trial

RACEC1R2 = Amazon Adventure Alley

RACEC1R3 = Ice Planet Pathway

RACEC2R0 = Knightmare-Athon

RACEC2R1 = Pirate Skull Pass

RACEC2R2 = Adventure Temple Trial

RACEC2R3 = Alien Rally Astroid

RACEC3R0 = Rocket Racer Run

TEST = Test Track

Each folder contains several main files of the same name as the folder (experimentation shows that the game looks for them based on the main folder name plus their extensions).

Where are the cars? And how can I open them?

Giacomo1496
15 hours ago, Ajax said:

I have some problem with this, I put the JAM file into the extractor, but then, what to do?

just solved

Where are the cars? And how can I open them?

The cars are in the "common" folder and they are renamed like this:the first two letters are refferred to and opponent,for example rhcm.gdb are referred to robin hood's structure.But you can only to see the bmp,other files could be opened with binary editor and are only codes.But in the bmp too there are only some part of the cars,there aren't images of the entire car.Sorry for my bad english,hope you will understand.

Yes, thank you, but how can I open bmp?

Spoiler

Non preoccuparti anch'io sono italiano e ho difficoltà con l'inglese :)

Giacomo1496

OK ;),then create a folder and extract this decoder: 

but it isn't compatible with 32 bit os,so if you have this,try this other decoder: http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/231

After this you have only to copy and past the bmp that you need from gamedata/common into the folder you created and to drop the bmp into the decoder .exe or cmd.This will create other bmp you can simply open with windows viewer.

Giacomo1496
8 hours ago, Ajax said:

Are some of the main cars avaiable as 3d model? (like obj)

No in these files there aren't directly 3d models but only different files of codes (chassis,tires ecc.) for every opponents.

Fluffy Cupcake

I had the cars in assembled as one would find in my Gmod/SFM and I would of given them out in a more common format, buuuut my LEGO Racers model folder mysteriously disappeared aaaand yeah, now I don't have the sources anymore. :|

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.