Index Of Pre-Release Lrr Screencaptures

Lair

Does anyone have that PS1 LRR trailer? SomeGuyWhoKillsBears closed his channel and I'm looking for it.

Fixed

I don't think anyone has that trailer anymore.

I looked a bit but I couldn't find anything.

Does anyone have that PSX LRR trailer? SomeGuyWhoKillsBears closed his channel and I'm looking for it.

Fixed.

It's on some disk of PS1 demo stuff. I'm looking for it.

And it was called "Lego Rock Raiders PSX Trailer". Not PS1

It just happens to be a little bit smaller than my scanner <_< but I will try. It's a good read.

I assume you mean bigger than you scanner.

I have the same problem.

It just happens to be a little bit smaller than my scanner <_< but I will try. It's a good read.

I assume you mean bigger than you scanner.

I have the same problem.

Oh, sorry, thanks for catching that. Yes, the page happens to he half an inch too big to fit on my scanner properly, which leads to bad shading.

K, thx give me a link when ready .

can you give it to me too?? plz?

Wait, I'm supposed to send an image to just you two and no one else?

Does anyone have that PSX LRR trailer? SomeGuyWhoKillsBears closed his channel and I'm looking for it.

Ehh, no just post it?

Better quality version of PC image 15:

If you look past the chrome crusher you see that this is not PC image 15, as there is no base around the crusher. Rather, it's a cave with a... with a...

gallery_47_16_113357.png

SCORPION!!!!!! :o:0

Where exactly did you find this?

• 5 months later...

Creepy slugs are creepy

A CREEPY SLUG IS INVADING YOUR BASE!!!

Hey, SOMEONE had to say it.

P.S.: WHAT in blue Energy Crystals is that... Mecanical-looking THING next to the third Creepy Slug from the left??

P.S.: WHAT in blue Energy Crystals is that... Mecanical-looking THING next to the third Creepy Slug from the left??

Looks like a spider to me.

• 4 months later...

Late bit of info:

The odd mining vehicle was possibly a prototype of the LMLC(Large Mobile Laser Cutter), as the tubing could have been "wiring" leading to the laser. At first glance I thought it had legs of some sort, but that may be just something holding it up(think of car matainence) I can try and recreate it in LDraw or LDD so we could get a more in-depth feel of what it could have been, but I think I may be right about it being a laser cutter. Although the model itself is barely visible, don't count on anything more useful than what's been speculated.

Late bit of info:

The odd mining vehicle was possibly a prototype of the LMLC(Large Mobile Laser Cutter), as the tubing could have been "wiring" leading to the laser. At first glance I thought it had legs of some sort, but that may be just something holding it up(think of car matainence) I can try and recreate it in LDraw or LDD so we could get a more in-depth feel of what it could have been, but I think I may be right about it being a laser cutter. Although the model itself is barely visible, don't count on anything more useful than what's been speculated.

I agree with u, the building does look something like a vehicle recharge/maintenence station. But I think the vehicle is something like an inspirational set for the Chrome Crusher from the drill (which is just barely visible) and the front design which look quite similar.

I wonder, why did they decide to cut out the models at the last second?

Can you upload the whole page in the Giant LEGO Book? Because i wanne read it to :) thx

can you give it to me too?? plz?

Seeing as the hasn't been posted...

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/gallery/image/3290-ultimate-lego-book-pages-30-31/

Some text is blurry or faded, but I had to edit this together from three scans. :(

Oh, and I uploaded this last year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The Brigadier

You can pick up Raiders with the Tunnel Transport in the PAL version. Can you not do that in the NTSC version?

You can pick up Raiders with the Tunnel Transport in the PAL version. Can you not do that in the NTSC version?

You can...wha?

No... you can't in the NTSC game :(

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:57 PM, aidenpons said:

Oh noes, all the images are broken :( Can this be fixed by somebody who still has them?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the images still seem to be on Brickshelf, the links are just not connected nor have kept the numbering:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=515303

Although I can't find the image of the canteen that @Jessietail mentioned, and I'm very curious about it since I've only seen the 40px icon and a build attempt from that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.