The Moss Theroy

TheEPICtrainrider

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good theroy?

• Yes and I think It's right
    • Yes but I think it's wrong
    • no

TheEPICtrainrider

I have created a theory to solve the debate.

Moss

you see, Planet u might have moss in the caverns with lava. The lava gives off a slight glow so the moss can photosynthesize. And when the moss decomposes, It can be mixed with other unknown compounds to become ore.

WARNING:IT GETS MIXED UP AFTER THIS.

Ore, when crushed and heated to a melting point, could become green and retain the mosses energy into a Crystal.

The crystals could come from moss!

The moss also makes air and can be a backup source of food for the monsters, snakes , and spiders!

Well...not quite... what you've just described is some extended form of making diamonds. Carbon subjected to extreme heat and pressure crystallizes. I think Energy Crystals grow. There is so much science and physics on Planed U that we don't know that, i don't know, maybe there is some alien crystalline seed compound that energy crystals grow from. The energy is there. Ive grown crystals before. The tremendous energy content and green hue suggest that massive amounts of Beryllium is present, even though the term for energy crystals is Brickonium. Or something like that. A lichen cant decompose into ore. The chemistry wont match up. Maybe small amounts of Bismuth are present, but, unfortunately, your theory doesn't hold energy crystals. Sorry. :'(

Ok so this is what we have so far.

So the water in the caverns of Planet U probably aren't that deep, this means that they might be able to support under water plant life, the ice caverns have very cold water, so that would explain why there would be a lack of plant life in the water, that explains the lack of air in ice caverns, this moss theory would make perfect sense for the lava caverns, do to the lack of water, in the rock caverns, well there would just need to be a lack of plants.

I am just haveing trouble with the whole, plants need light to grow thing.

Gentlemen I think we have just solved the air problem on Planet U.

Ok so this is what we have so far.

So the water in the caverns of Planet U probably aren't that deep, this means that they might be able to support under water plant life, the ice caverns have very cold water, so that would explain why there would be a lack of plant life in the water, that explains the lack of air in ice caverns, this moss theory would make perfect sense for the lava caverns, do to the lack of water, in the rock caverns, well there would just need to be a lack of plants.

I am just haveing trouble with the whole, plants need light to grow thing.

Gentlemen I think we have just solved the air problem on Planet U.

HEH??? :/

moss you say? I belive moss could grow from by the water and plants could have growed from that. For the sun thing my theory is that there a slight cracks *and holes that lava comes out* that could be were sunlight comes from and so plants can flourfish in those certian spot. About RRs not finding it all i got to say is they didnt explore everywhere on Planet U. Planet U is a very complex planet only because RRs have not checked it out well enough, as the wiki sais they were only in the core 1ce. WHO KNOWS WHATS OUT THERE! NOONE!

TheEPICtrainrider

... the moss can't make ECs, but I think you are on to the air problem.... ;)

remember... it's space moss.It could do almost anything.

I have created a theory to solve the debate.

Moss

you see, Planet u might have moss in the caverns with lava. The lava gives off a slight glow so the moss can photosynthesize. And when the moss decomposes, It can be mixed with other unknown compounds to become ore.

WARNING:IT GETS MIXED UP AFTER THIS.

Ore, when crushed and heated to a melting point, could become green and retain the mosses energy into a Crystal.

The crystals could come from moss!

The moss also makes air and can be a backup source of food for the monsters, snakes , and spiders!

I fixed it

Planet U might have moss in the caverns with lava.

The lava gives off a slight glow so the moss can photosynthesize.

Then the moss gives of air in the caverns

side-note

Planet U might have algae and sea weed under the water.

The ECs that are under water glow so the algae and sea weed photosynthesize.

Then the air travels up out of the water and into the caverns

The RRs just didn't look hard enough to find the plants on planet U.

I have solved the problem :D

TheEPICtrainrider

uuummmm... who says there's ecf's on mars? were talking about planet u dang it.

Power miners have a mecca suit.... they could have anything. They could have flying rock monsters for all we know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.